HUGS - why don't we

HUGS
why don't we + dorbyn :)

WARNINGS !
none

SONG: affection by between friends

|

Daniel loved affection. Whether he was giving it or receiving it didn't matter, he simply adored any little or big sign of it all.

From forehead kisses and pecks on the cheek, both platonic and romantic forms of holding hands, fingers carding through hair and cuddles—the list went on.

Out of the endless possibilities for him to show his appreciation and love for others, Daniel loved hugs.

Squeezing the other tight out of giddiness, holding them close for comfort and feeling them physically sink into your arms, taking in warmth of holding or being held by someone. Quick hugs given in greeting, being there as a shoulder to cry on, hugging someone close and not wanting to let go—all and any hugs were quite literally taken by Daniel with open arms and a full heart.

Daniel always had someone to go to when he felt a certain way.

When he was giddy he'd squeeze the life out of Jack or Zach, whoever was closest to him, though it was a bonus if it was both of them. In his happy state of mind, he knew they were always there to settle him down when he was bouncing up and down.

Arms would come up to wrap around his waist, squeezing him tight as they rocked back and forth. It was a feeling that always put him at ease, making his heart swell with joy.

Jonah always gave the best bear hugs. Whenever he was upset or simply longing for a hug, Jonah would automatically open his arms and let Daniel dive into them. His build was slightly bigger than Daniel's own, leaving the perfect space for him to lean into the comfort of having arms wrapped around him.

Out of all the boys, Daniel adored Corbyn's the most. If Corbyn wasn't around, Daniel would seek refuge in the arms of someone else to hold him over until Corbyn was around again. Otherwise, Daniel went to his boyfriend for everything.

When he was excited, Corbyn would hoist him up so his legs wrapped around his waist and his arms went around Corbyn's shoulders, holding him securely as he spun them around. It always made Daniel giggle with delight, feeling his life fill with bliss as he stayed close to the boy he loved so much.

The rare days where Daniel was frustrated or full of an anger he couldn't or didn't want to express, Corbyn was always there to keep him grounded. He'd tug Daniel close as he groaned about needing space, not letting him go until he gave in and fell into Corbyn for comfort.

Days Daniel was upset or having a bad day, Corbyn would hold him as close as physically possible. Sometimes tears would fall, caught by the fabric of Corbyn's shirt and with no worry. Daniel usually calmed down as Corbyn whispered soothing comforts to him, pecking his head as Daniel's stayed tucked into the crook of Corbyn's neck. 

Throughout he'd even get a peck on the lips or a lingering kiss, which was a perk the other guys couldn't give him.

The times Daniel was simply longing for affection, he'd crawl into Corbyn's lap and stay there. Corbyn was never bothered by his needy behavior, he loved him too much to let his boyfriend needing someone annoy him. He enjoyed Daniel's company, especially when he was being all cute and clingy.

Daniel adored the way Corbyn held him the tightest out of everyone, the extra squeeze of his hand before he had to let go, being pulled close while they cuddled, the smile on his face after he pulled back from a kiss—he felt so very loved by him, more than he ever thought he'd be able to feel from another person.

Daniel loved the feeling when he'd lay across Corbyn's chest, fingers running gently through his hair and lulling him to sleep. When Corbyn would pepper his face in kisses, both ending in a giggly mess. Daniel loved the feeling of being in Corbyn's arms most of all, just having him near.

But at the end of the day, Daniel purely loved being with Corbyn. He was his forever, his good hugs were just a plus.

this was a lil short but ehh

i have the urge to make a book based around my strawberry lemonade oneshot cause PLEASE

someone help idk how to WRITE

anyways i want a hug now after writing this 😠