3: Marie X Agent 4 Reader

Ah you smell that? Tears of salty people. Requested by- I'm sorry I forgot your name-

__________

Enjoy!

================================

Agent four sighed as he sat down on the couch, straight outside the cabin.

Marie and Callie were hugging it out, standing near the couch.

Marie: i-i didn't know if you'd come back Callie!

Marie said pulling away from her cousin.

Callie: yeah yeah, well I'm here now so you shouldn't be worried.

Callie smiled and yawned,

Callie: I'm kinda tired, is the bed still set up inside?

Marie: yeah, should be atleast.

Callie grinned again and left inside.

Marie sighed and turned to see agent four, being silent, staring straight at the ground.

His hero gear was torn and ripped, showing parts of his body. Purple blotches spotted his cloths, the hero shot gripped in a limp hand, and rainmaker set off to the side.

Marie: four? You okay?

This snapped his thoughts away as the inkling turned to see the popstar, grinning akwardly.

Y/n: y-yeah I'm fine, sorry, just thinking.

Marie sat next to him, sinking the couch a bit further down.

Marie: about what exactly four?

He didn't reply for a good minute, but soon enough, he did.

Y/n: are...are things going to return to normal, like...before all of this happened?

He asked, looking the star in the eye.

Marie: well yea, Octavio is trapped again, Callie is here, and the great zapfish is returned.

Y/n nodded his head in understanding, but his head was killing itself, all this work, and for what? No Fame, no memorials, not even the ability to be friends with who he saved.

Y/n: ah okay...just checking to make sure. I got to go give the hero shot back to Sheldon as well as the rainmaker. I'll also get this suit fixed and return it when done.

The inkling tried standing, just to be pulled back by Marie.

Marie: why are you off in such a hurry y/n? Stay and party a little!

She was smiling, something that was common, but nothing as warm as it seemed to be.

This caused him to blush and look away, slowly shaking his head.

Y/n: n-nah...it's late anyway and I need to get home...see you later two...

He quickly got up and started to walk off before disappearing into the grate

Marie: yeah...soon four.

================================

The next day, early in the morning, y/n slipped by the shack and returned the hero suit, all patched up, and ironed, and slipped off back home without a note or trace.

Halfway to Seans food truck (I hate the mistake I made so those who've seen it, gomen) wanting to spend his tickets on a seanwhich before a few turf wars,

His squidphone decided to give life and alert him to a message.

Two: Where are you Four?

Y/n: about to get some food why?

Two: You brought the suit back but didn't stay to hang out, why?

Y/n rubbed the bridge of his nose, sitting down at a table so that he didn't stand still like a idiot.

Y

/n: Busy, and you should be busy too, since Callie's back I'm sure you have plans.

Two: well yeah but it's not like we run the news anymore.

Y/n: no buts, you're a popstar, we can talk later. Goodbye Marie.

He turned his phone off, and then silenced it so that he didn't receive the next 50+ messages from the quickly angering squid.

================================

It was now afternoon, and y/n was sipping on a drink,

Y/n: how does this raise my speed...? I don't understand these things anymore...

He took another swig, closing his eyes momentarily, just to open and see Marie with a pissed off look.

Y/n: uh...hey...two...

He sweatdropped as she pulled the chair out next to him, and her face did a complete 360°

Marie: do you think, that since Callie's back we can't be friends anymore, y/n?

He didn't reply, slowly looking down at the table

Marie: well, I do hope you know four, that just because Octavio is gone, doesn't mean the octarians are gone too. Or the octolings who still follow him, meaning you'll be a agent for many years to come.

She smiled and got close, very close to his face, causing a deep blush to take root,

Marie: and I've started to grow this feeling for you~

She pecked his cheek before standing,

Marie: well, I'll be back at you know where, be sure to come early tomorrow, I have another mission for you, goodbye!

Marie then quickly scampered off, hoping that agent four wouldn't see her dark green blushing face.

But she shouldn't have worried

Y/n was still too dazed at the kiss to have even noticed agent one waving her hand in front of his face

Callie: I can't believe she broke him...eh atleast he won't care for his drink.

Callie took it and then ran off after Marie.

================================
Hope you liked it,

Remember to request,

Peace-