Marina X Male Reader

I've done pearl(twice?), Callie (once), Marie (twice), Marina (once). Meaning I'm going to do Marina and then a Callie One-Shot! Uploaded on the same week! Just to be fair.

-ghostricks!

================================

Y/n yawned, rubbing his face as he took his first steps in the new square.

A few squids off to his left were sitting at a table, behind him was a yellow truck known as the Crust bucket, there was a place called the 'shoal' and what seemed to be a shopping area that had jelenzo, Sheldon, and two new people, straight ahead was Deca tower and some inkling with a umbrella and a robe like dress. (Yes I know it isn't- but the character doesn't.)

(Again havent played two, but I do know the characters just forgot their names QwQ)

And a whole lot of sunlight,

"Man how do people stand this? Maybe I should go back to the plaza, since the squid sisters still reign supreme there.

He smirked at the thought, since most who stayed are still loyal.

Just then, the giant screen turned on showing a short white inkling with purple tips and a dark black girl with odd tentacles with green tips. (Doesn't know she's an octo)

Pearl: whatsup inkopolis square!

Marina: aha, pearl please calm down! It's only our first day!

Pearl: fine marina, anywho here are our current battle stages!

It showed to stages, the Reef, and another that y/n couldn't make out because of the glare.

Marina then spun her soundtrack discs and the stages changed to rank, and then to leauge.

Pearl: hey- marina! Why is the producer flipping out? Check the telaprompter!

Marina nodded and a black and white picture or Callie popped up

'this can't be good'

Marina: apparently superstar Callie has disappeared!

Y/n's mind: 'no! She's my favorite! I played so much turf wars in the end for her! There is no way she is gone!'

(Fun fact- on the final splatfest for Splatoon one, I played non-stop, Callie fans unite-)

(In other news- pearl is still slightly better in my opinion over Callie)

(But other than that team order is supreme, the one time I ever would have picked marina.)

Pearl: marina what are we going to do?

The smaller inkling was freaking out.

Marina: maybe we could form a se-

Pearl jumped down into her bean bag chair

Pearl: oh well she'll come back, in other news-

Marina: pearl! Shouldn't we-

Pearl: that's all we got! Remember!

Pearl&Marina: don't get cooked! Stay off the hook!

(Real quick, i saw a post talking about Splatoon character development, and it shower pearl with the least-

I mean-