Part 1

Hello, so this is set after cog, but the story itself is tragic enough so Queenie never joined Grindewald did, Credence did though sorry, and Leta is alive and it's set nearly a year after Newt and Tina met. They are all living in England, Tina joined the Ministry, Queenie and Jacob are now married and own a bakery is Diagon Alley, Nagini is learning magic and under Newt's care because of her blood curse, although that may be altered now, and Theseus and Tina have now formed a team to find Grindelwald and bring Credence back. Well you're all caught up now so here's the story. Hope you enjoy.

"Tina, don't freak out or worry" Theseus says as he runs up to Tina in her office at the Ministry.

Tina folds her arms in front of her chest and raises her eyebrows, looking suspicious.

"What is it, Theseus? Have you found Credence?"

"No, it's about Newt"

Tina quickly closes her door and turns to face Theseus, a worried look on her face.

"Tell me now" Tina demands.

Theseus takes a deep breath. "He's been in an accident. He was helping someone try to tame a hurt dragon and got thrown at a distance. He hit his head really hard"

Tina takes in a breath and unfolds her arms. "What?" she breaths.

"That's unfortunately not the worst part, I'm afraid"

"What is it? Please just tell me"

Theseus takes another deep breath. "He's lost his memory"

Tina almost falls in shock. She holds onto the edge of her desk to keep up upright. "So, he doesn't remember any of us?" she asks.

"Well, he remembers me, and our parents, and Leta. The healer has already examined him and it seems Newt remembers everything up until October last year."

"So, he doesn't rememeber Jacob, or Queenie, or fighting Grindelwald or Credence or.....me?"

Theseus shakes his head, sadly.

"Im so sorry, Tina." Theseus says, sympathetically.

Tina can feel tears starting to form in her eyes. She quickly looks down at the floor, not wanting her boss to see her cry.

"How is he doing?" she asks, trying to mask her pain as best as she can.

"Well, apart from his memory loss, pretty good. He has a few broken bones but they have been fixed. He was out for a little while but he just woke up this morning. He seems alright physically, but I can't say what will happen if you or your sister or Jacob goes in to see him right now." He explains.

Tina takes a deep breath. She then looks up at the older Scamander in the eyes determindely. "I wish to see him"

"What?" Theseus asks, shocked.

"I want to see Newt. Please Theseus." Tina begs.

"But he won't rememeber you, Tina Not even your name."

"I don't care. Well I mean I do, of course I do. But I want to see he's alright for myself."

Theseus gives in, knowing how stubborn the American auror can be.

"Alright, but don't say I didn't warn you." Theseus says.

Tina nods and follows him to St Mungo's hospital.

Well here's the first part Hope it's ok. I will try and uplaod more to this story as best I can. This has been on my mind for ages and wanting to write it for a while so here it is. Next chapter will be more upsetting for newtina fans, especially the little surprise i have in store for you all. But hey, what's a good story without something tragic happening, am I right?

See you next chapter.