5. The Bride

A/N: friendly reminder, this story is fiction even though i've been adding some facts from the history, still, this is fiction!!! Okaaaaay?! Ack!

Yukiko: so? What's your point?

Jochan: nothing... (Alriiight! I'll just shut up, ne? Gomennasai! *run to the corner and cry.) Tch!

京都 1603

京都
1603

Hidemi's POV:

What kind of place is this?

"Are you sure there are people living around this area?"

"Yes my lady. Forgive us, but this is the only pat that we can take going to the main house." So, the Shogun doesn't stay in the castle? Although his men are guiding us, still, I can only trust my own people.

"Stay close to me, Mundane."

"Yes, my lady." It's not that I don't trust the Shogun. I just want to make sure that I'll be able to arrive in one piece.

My name is Hidemi. I came here to Japan because of my father. He was one of the highest ranking officials in the government in Shiam, but because of the plague five years ago, he manage to survive but it affects his health and now he can't walk by himself. The shogun's wife, and my mother are good friends, since then they decided to have a fix marriage between me and their son, my soon to be husband, Satou Asahi.

"We're close." Says one of the guards. "We do apologize, Hidemi-sama but because of certain events, we can't afford to send you alone so we need to walk to get there."

"It's alright, I understand. Let's just hurry cause We don't have all day, right?."

"Hai." They must be thinking that I'm a kind of princess who would just whine and complain about everything, well, this place might look drastic, but trust me, I've seen worse than this.

After few minutes walk..