Chapter IV: You

A/N: in this chapter, I tried to make a little "interaction" between Ai'Shin and Yukiko. I don't really want to focus on their story so tell me if you want more, okay? 🤣

***

After getting to the top of the mountain

After getting to the top of the mountain. Tae & Tee decided to stay there for a while..

before Tee received another message from Phana, asking him

Phana, "where are you? Come here quick!"

So they decided to do what that guy said and asked someone for the shortest route that they could take so that they would arrived at the foot of the mountain before lunch time.

Tae, "uhm, Nong? I apologise but, I don't think I can join you to the Sake Village. I'm sorry! There's an urgent matter that I need to tend to, so.."

Tee, "aww.. it's fine, Phi.. really.. well, I admit that I want to talk to you a little bit longer, but i know how busy you are, so.. it's fine.."

Tae, "tsk! Stop acting cute!" Then Tae pinched his cheeks, "I'll call you later, okay? Wait a sec, I'll a call a cab for you."

Tee, "Huh?!!! But I don't have money na Phi!!!"

But the guy didn't listen to him, and still continue to wave his hand to get a ride for him.

Tae, "hi sir! This guy is on his way to the Sake Village? Can you take him there, Sir?"

"Definitely!"

Tae, "see? You heard him! Get inside Nong. Oh, here's the cash. Go ahead."

Tee, "huh?!! But!!! Wait.. wait a sec!" But Tae didn't wait for him and pushed him inside the cab, then give a sign to the driver to leave at once. "Yah! P'Tae!" Then Tae wave his hand as a farewell to him.

Tae, "haha geez!" Then Tae proceed to where he parked his car and then took his phone from his pocket and then called the person who sent him the message that he's been waiting for..