Part 34

The next day was school nothing new except Jungkook was in a mood,I guess which I decided to give him his privacy and not say anything or disturb him. at lunch he sat down and ate without saying a single word which made me feel weird since no one was talking since Jungkook wasn't.

I decided to break the silence and tell everyone that "Jimin called me and said he is coming to visit for a couple of days"

Taehyung seemed excited about the news as well as Sohyun I turned over to face Jungkook who was eating silently without caring about anything I said but I decided to just leave it.

But it wasn't just that day during the rest of the week Jungkook has been acting weird well more like acting weird around me as in he has just been ignoring me,not talking to me,or answer any of my texts. every time I would see him in the hallway I would have the urge to go up and talked to him about if we are going to go study after school or something.

But he would just walk away before I could say a word,But it really never bothered me.

-
School finally ended for winter break and in a few more days I will get to meet up with Jimin which I kind of feel nervous about since I haven't seen him in a while Jimin said he will pick me up at my place so we could just hang out or something Sohyun and Tae suggested we should go shopping or something for Christmas.

I texted Jungkook to see if he would come but I got no reply as usual.

***
It was finally Tuesday the day Jimin was coming I got up super early to get ready.

My hands were a little bit shaky since I was nervous I also wondered if Jungkook was going to show up as well.

-
My mom finally left for work while I stayed home alone waiting for Jimin to text, call or something I decided to watch TV while I let the time pass.

Not long after fifteen minutes I heard a knock at my door.

I turned off the TV and got up to open the door.

I unlocked it and saw Jimin standing right in front of me smiling.

I had so many mixed emotions but I just wrapped my arms around him and gave him a big hug.

"I missed you pabo"He said while placing his chin on top of my head.

I smiled

Jimin released the hug and gave me a warm smile.

I locked my door and walked down the driveway to see Sohyun and Taehyung I also saw Jungkook behind Taehyung which was weird since I was certain that he wasn't coming with us,but I guess not I was kinda happy he decided to come.

I also noticed the black sports car parked on my driveway which I instantly recognized was Jungkook's.

Did Jungkook just drive them here is that the only reason he came, I bit the inside of my mouth while just standing there,Waiting for someone to say something .

-
I sat down in the passengers seat while Sohyun,Jimin,and Taehyung sit in the back since Taehyung and Sohyun wanted to sit together.

Jungkook started the car and we left my driveway.

The car ride was quiet since nobody had anything to say it was very awkward I just sat there fidgeting with my fingers.

The mall was at lest thirty minutes away,but with the traffic going on it would probably take even longer.