Part 30

I woke up a bit jumpy after my alarm on my phone screamed at me.

I got out of bed and dragged my feet to the bathroom.

I washed up and got ready,I finished my breakfast.

And decided to head out early.

I felt really tired even though last night I decided to go to bed early I thought about it for some time it was the first time I actually slept really good ever since I moved to Korea.

Usually I would wake up in the middle of the night or not be able to fall asleep until one.

***
Class was the same as it was alway just work and work Jungkook was still the same he was sleeping in class nothing else.

Me and Sohyun just talk about the normal things we usually do.

I decided to skip my next class before lunch at this point I just don't give a shit about school.

I decided to go to the rooftop of the school and just hang out there I have been up here once before after that one time I was with Jungkook and needed a fresh breath of air it was easy I just had to go up to the second floor and walk around the back.

I know many students come up here for a breath of fresh air from all the exhaustion of school.

I sat on the ledge and looked down at the streets that cars were driving along.

It felt really nice outside the temperature wasn't so humid as it usually was it was windy with a nice chill.

I honestly love the fall it's my favorite season I just love wearing sweaters,the understandable weather conditions,and the thought of fall break coming up makes it even better.

I heard the school bell ring for next period which was lunch I decided to stay here a little bit longer since I wasn't ready to go inside.

A nice breeze rushed through my face making my hair flow back.

I exhaled as I got off the ledge and turned around.

I was still looking at the view while walking until I bumped into something or someone and almost fell.

Except that someone caught me before I fell down on the hard floor.

I looked up and saw Jungkook.

I balanced myself as I firmly stood up.

"You are never going to learn to be careful"Jungkook commented while rolling his eyes and walked to the ledge where I was.

I decided to walk up to him.

Another light breeze came and hit our faces.

I got curious and decided to ask Jungkook "what brought you up here?"

"I sometimes go up here to get away from school and everything "Jungkook said while looking down at the streets.

I nodded while brushing my hair out of my face.

I stood there wondering if I should bring up what we both found out yesterday but Jungkook answered that question for me.

"So...yesterday was you know interesting" he said.

I nodded.