The Mousean Council

Destiney's Perspective:

I gasped at the boy who knelt on my windowsill, watching me carefully. I sat on my bed, and we watched each other for a while. He had a green tunic, green tights(or were those leggings?), brown shoes, a green cap over a messy red hairdo, with a red feather stuck in the middle of it, and a pair of curious brown eyes observing me. I tilted my head to one side. He did the same. I stood up, and walked over to him. He did the same. We met by the dresser. He was possibly a good two inches taller than me, which was saying something, since I'm only 5'5".

I recognized him, as Peter Pan, from his movie. "Peter?" I said, and he mimicked my voice, and said, "Destiney?" I giggled. He chuckled, and said, "We got to get you to the Castle. I saw two curious looking owls by your windowsill, and they were definitely Pain and Panic." I blinked, and said, "What?" "Their gone, now. I fought them off. Anyways, we should get going." He said, jumping onto the windowsill, holding his hand out to me as it we were going to follow the yellow brick road. I raised an eyebrow, and said,

"Umm, I don't know how to fly." He looked real taken aback, furrowing his brows. "You don't know how to fly? I thought everyone knew how to fly." He said, scratching his head. I heard the jingle of a little bell, and saw and felt something pull at my hair. I looked around, to see a fairy, tugging with all her might, on a few strands of my hair. It was Tinker Bell. "Tink, she said she doesn't know how to-wait, I got an idea!" Peter started, swooping over to the fairy. He grabbed her, and gently shook her, sprinkling fairy dust over me.

It smelled like pollen, but I felt my body go very light, like I was on a cloud. I looked down to see I was levitating. I was actually flying! I laughed with excitement, and Peter did a cute little loop-Di-loop, and grabbed my hand, letting go of Tinker Bell, who shouted at him, making constant jingling noises, and we flew out of the window, the night air embracing me with the coolness. The city lights of Orlando glowed beneath me, like a field of Fireflies, and the stars above were like little holes into the unknown. We swooped over the city, my black shawl and leggings rippling in the breeze. My hair waved in the wind, like a flag of darkness. Within seconds, we were above the Magic Kingdom. It was well after eleven at night, and all was quiet-wait, who was that? Was that Belle, the face character? I could've sworn that it was. Peter crowed his classic crow, and the gates of the castle opened, when I started to say, "Wait, won't we go throughhhhh--!!!!" I yelped as we went into a steep dive, swooping like an eagle going for the kill, and went right through the gates...

Into a bright entry hall, lit by multiple expensive chandeliers. Now, the Pixie Dust wore off, gently dropping me off. I looked around, and was stunned, by the gold embroidered walls, the white paint like a heavenly cloud. The red floor was a spotless stretch of carpet, reflected in the marble ceiling at least ten feet above me.

"Peter, you made it." A voice said, a female's, to be specific. I turned to see a girl, at least a seventeen year old girl, with red hair, a pair of big, blue/Aqua eyes, like the Pacific Ocean, adorned in a large, pink gown. She smiled at him, and then she turned to me, and, let's just say her inner Fangirl got off it's little leash. "AHHH!!!! You! It's really you! Oh, Welcome, welcome, welcome!!!!" She squealed. She ran up to me and tackled me with a hug. Suddenly, a commotion was heard in a side room, where a bunch of shushing and squeals of joy occurred.

The next thing I know, I'm hugging the redhead and a short haired brunette, then a Girl with dark skin and dark hair, dressed in an Arabic princess dress up, and they were all squealing and hugging me, and feeling my hair, looking at my fashion, asking me loads of questions, and I immediately fell under all the weight. A cough occurred over them, and they all looked up, including me, and the Princesses, who I learned through their squeals were Ariel, Rapunzel, and Jasmine, departed, and apologized quickly.