The Truth

Maleficent's Perspective:
I stood at the gates, and observed the illuminated Castle. The night was quiet, except for the noise of the monstrous creatures-vehicles, I believe they are called-in the distance. I contacted Mickey in advance, so he would know that the council was not under attack. I skirted the building, looking to find where my Great Niece was residing, when I saw a room's window aglow.
Diablo flew up, then dived back down, and crowed a language only he and I could understand. It seems that was the window for my Great Niece. I willed myself to levitate, then soar up the side of the wall, to the window. I sat on the sill, and swung my legs over, and walked over to the fire. It was rather chilly, so I sent a few sparks of fire into the hearth, where the logs immediately caught aflame.
I sat in an armchair, and waited for my Niece. She must've been in another room, because it took a while for her to return. I stroked Diablo's feathers, and waited for her to arrive. I heard a door creak open, to see a young girl enter. It was my Niece, no less. She was in a robe, and her hair was in a long braid. I smiled, and stood my scepter against the mantelpiece, as she walked into the room, and stopped to stare at me.
"Good Evening, Destiney." I cooed, smiling. She continued to stare at me, as if I was in my Dragon Form. Then, she said, unbelievably, "Auntie?" I smiled, and stood, nodding. I opened my arms, and said, "My, what a big girl you've gotten, dear." I said, smiling kindly. It wasn't in my nature to usually greet young children like this, but, this was my Great Niece. My Niece's daughter.
She blinked slowly, and said, "I must be dreaming, or something. I must've knocked my head against something, because-oh, or your trying to convert me to the Villain's side!" She backed away, and I said, shaking my head, "Dear, that is not true! I only came to see my niece, not harm her! Trust me, working with Hades is not my cup of tea. He stinks of the dead."
She looked at me, confused, and said, "Then why do people put you as lovers? Aren't you his girlfriend? Should I get out my casket and say, 'Hey, Uncle Hades, shoot me now!'? Or should I rob the--" I knelt down before her, and cupped her face. "Shh, Shh, Shh! No, dear, that isn't the case. I loathe Hades. I don't find him at all attractive. He's a god, not a male fairy! I don't date gods of the dead, either. I am not here to harm you, I am here to greet you, see how your doing. Maybe even offer you a possible room in my castle." I said. I needed her to trust me. Diablo was perched on the mantelpiece watching us like an intense tennis match. I looked into my niece's eyes, and said, "Trust me, I am not going to hurt you." She eventually calmed down, and nodded.
I stood up, and smiled. Finally, she'd listen. "Why don't you sit down?" I asked. She walked over to the other Armchair, and sat down, possibly still suspicious.
I sat down in the other armchair, and Diablo perched on my shoulder. She looked from me, to Diablo, to me, then to Diablo. "Why are you here?" She finally asked. I stroked Diablo's feathers, and said, looking at the fireplace, "Well, I have been released from my villainous bonds, which was the reason I was claimed as a Villain. I do not know who was the one who shackled me with evil thoughts and deeds, but, since you came into the world, my great niece, I have been given the energy, and strength to destroy those bonds. What I am here for, is that I have came to ask for peace. Maybe even stay in my castle for the time being."
Destiney stared at the floor, and sighed. "Can, can I think about it, a little? I just need a few hours to sort this out?"
I nodded, and said, "I'll give you until tomorrow evening. I have some business for Mickey Mouse, to attend to. Come, Diablo." I walked over to the window, and evaporated into the wind, Diablo flying out, as well.
Destiney's Perspective:
Well. That was an interesting visit. I sat on my bed, and thought. Since Merlin, who was from The Sword in The Stone, was going to teach me the Basics of Magic in the morning, I decided to walk into my bedroom, where I saw Maleficent in my bedroom, standing by the lit fireplace, and she greeted me. You obviously read what happened before, so I won't send you through that again. I was never gonna have a night to rest. I went to close the window, when I looked down. I saw...Nash. Dressed in a pair of black dress pants, classy shoes, and a white tee shirt, his blonde hair brushed back. He waved, and whisper-shouted, "Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair!" I giggled, and rolled my eyes. "What are you doing here?" I whisper-shouted back, my dark hair blowing in the breeze. He shrugged his shoulders, and said, "Well, if you can climb down from your tower, then we could go for a moonlight walk? A beautiful girl like you and me?" I blushed, and quickly grabbed a simple summer chiton(I'm kinda fond of them!) the color of the morning sky, and ran downstairs.