Return of the Ice Queen

Hades' Perspective:
That was not how I planned it.
I did plan on returning to the Underworld, but not the one way ticket to a free ten hour pass to exiting the River Styx. Now, I was sitting on my throne, waiting for the guy I hired to spy on the little Fiesty chick while I sat down here in anger, waiting for my newer plan to come to mind. I saw a shadow flicker on the far side of the wall, forming into a taller shape.
"Oh, good, your here." I said, relaxing at last. He remained silent, looking at me expectantly, and I said, "Listen, I got a little babe that is apart of my plan, and--" "Let me guess. You want me to spy on her? Give her something to dream about?" He replied coolly. I was surprised. I smirked, giving a thumbs up.
"Good job, you knew exactly what I knew! Exactly, if that isn't a problem for you. If it is, I could call up someone-" "No, no, no! It's not a problem for me." He said, stopping me in mid sentence. He then showed his face, peering out of the shadows like he was looking through a doorway. "I like doing that." He said, smirking evilly.
He disappeared into the shadows, leaving me in my throne room, waiting. You guys must be wondering, why I kissed the babe. Well, to be honest, I actually had an interest in her. A crush, in the twenty-first century speak. She reminded me of Meg, who actually died trying to save Wonder-Breath. But, If I got the chance, I would get that babe, and make her mine. And try to take her magic from her and use it to rule the world. Well, both the fictional world of Disney and the World of Reality.
Destiney's Perspective:
It was a beautiful morning, on the sea. The ship sloshed and bounded up and down, as I stood there, waiting for us to arrive. I could just see the gates, that opened up to us like it wanted a hug. A chorus of trumpets played, announcing our arrival, as the ship sailed through the archway. Arendelle was absolutely beautiful. A harbor the size of Boston's stretched out before us, and the shoreline was absolutely magnificent.
A port where the ships would sit lay before us, and beyond that was a colorful array of houses, markets, political buildings and parks, with a large castle in the distance. I was absolutely flabbergasted. A large crowd of citizens waited at the end of our dock, cheering and applauding, as I walked off. They were so full of hope, and trustful of me. I smiled, and waved back, flashing my white straight teeth. A few little girls jumped up and down and squealed with joy. As I walked through the now parted crowd, a little girl tugged on my dress, and I knelt down, and she hugged me. She looked at me with her big Hazel eyes, and asked, sweetly, "Will you help us get rid of the bad thing?" I smiled, and said, kindly, "Of Course I will, sweetie. The bad thing will never bother you again." She giggled, and ran off into the crowd, as I walked on, Rapunzel, who came along as well, at my side. "Your good with children." Rapunzel said, smiling. I nodded, and said, "I used to babysit my cousins all the time." Rapunzel smiled, and said, her hands in front of her belly, "Good, because...I thought you'd be able to take care of my own, someday soon."
What? Did she just say what I think she said?
I looked at her, my face frozen in excitement. She smiled back, and said, "Yes. I'm pregnant." I smiled, and laughed with joy. Oh, gosh, I didn't know it was so soon! "Oh my gosh, congratulations! When will the baby come?" I said, smiling brightly now. Rapunzel thought, and responded, "June. The baby will come in June." I smiled, and we discussed what her daughter's name would be or her son's, when we arrived at Arendelle's Castle. It was beautiful up close, but, something was wrong. It was too quiet. And a bit gloomy. But, when I stepped through the large oak doors, the atmosphere was the same tension, but the tension was broken by a squeal,
"Rapunzel! You made it!" And I saw a girl, with pale skin, reddish-blonde hair, wrapped into two braids, a face full of freckled excitement, with big Aqua/blue eyes full of hope, dressed in a Norwegian styled dress, made for winter, trotted downstairs, and ran over to Rapunzel, and hugged her. Last time I checked, Rapunzel was younger than Anna, but, she must've been twenty, or twenty one. Anna must've been shy of twenty, like a college student. Me, I was only seventeen. Anna, who I knew the woman was, looked at me, and asked, a cute little smirk on her face, "So, what's your name, again? I keep forgetting. I don't think I met you at the meeting..."
I smiled back, and said, "Destiney. My name is Destiney." She smiled, and said, "Oh, welcome! I've been waiting for you for quite a while, since...well, um, my sister, Elsa, you know, she's the ice queen-well, of course you'd know her, because she's an official queen, and, um, she kinda...got frozen." Rapunzel gasped, and said, "What? How could this happen?!" Anna shrugged, and said, "Well, I found this book in the library, that had something about the ice she was frozen into was Stygithan, or Stygan Ice, or something--" "Stygian Ice? Is that what your calling it? Because my kingdom has got that surrounding the walls, too..." "Yeah, that! That's what it's called! Stygian Ice. It's something that tough soldier-warrior guy would know about, right? Um, Ariel's cousin?"
Anna responded, and I booped in, saying, "Stygian Ice? I think I've heard about that...isn't it a type of ice that shatters easily? I read about it in another book, back when I was twelve. Before it started happening. You know, my magic." They thought, and Anna said, "Oh, let me guess. 'Percy Jackson and the Olympians?" I was gonna say yes, but stopped. "How do you know about that?" I slowly asked, rather stunned. Anna smiled, and said, "Well, Belle has kinda been exploring the world of reality, and learned about this stuff, and she bought all of the series, to read. I think she bought like thirty books, or something?"
I laughed, and said, "Yeah, that's a lot of books, to be honest. But, I'm guessing it was something else, not just those books. Anyways, we're kinda getting off topic. Umm, where's your sister?" It seemed like a touchy subject. Anna's smile melted into a slight frown. She gulped, and said, "Follow me." She led the way up to a long, lone hallway, where I guess Elsa slept, since everywhere was made of a very icy interior. To be honest, it was rather beautiful. The only thing that seemed to be spared was the blue carpet. I walked along behind Anna, while Rapunzel went to her room. I felt the cold, but it seemed like a funeral parlor.
I shook the thought from my head. Anna finally led me to a set of double doors, which were stenciled with snowflake designs. Anna walked up to them, and gently pushed them open. I walked in, my dress obviously not made for this much cold. I looked around, and was amazed. It looked like a typical Arendellian Royal's Room, but fit for a Snow Queen. Ice crystals glowed from the ceiling, and icy pillars replaced the usual wooden pillared ones. The four poster bed was an icy blue, with blue quilts and frosty curtains. It was empty, the room,except for me, Anna, and a statue in front of the window, which was opposite the door. Anna looked at the statue, and said, smiling a bit sympathetically, "Hey, Elsa. She's here." I looked at the statue, which was the unmistakable form of Elsa. In fact, it was Elsa. She was frozen in a rather Shakespearian pose, like she was reciting Hamlet, or something. Anna gestured me to walk up to her, in which, I did.