Responsibilities

Elizabeth's POV

I rolled over and expected Cheyanne to be beside me and when she wasn't I kinda just figured she left to go home already. I stood up from bed after being on my phone for a bit and realized how early I woke up. I put my hair in a quick messy bun and changed into my leggings and a plain white tee with a red stripe on the sleeve I tied my shirt in a ball at the front so it wouldn't be too loose and I walked out into the living room where Liam still laid on the couch sleeping he looked so cute. I sat on the sofa beside him and plugged in my headphones and listened to music I walked over to the front door to lock it again knowing Cheyanne wouldn't have been able to lock it after she left again but it was still locked so I knew fully that she was still here. I huffed and walked over to the guest bedroom where I stopped and held my hand to the knob and took a deep breath before turning it and walking in. Sure enough, there laid a topless Cheyanne luckily facing down and Grayson in his boxers sleeping like a rock. I breathed out again and closed the door slowly so I wouldn't wake them. I walked back to my spot and looked at Liam still sleeping soundly I smiled at his light snores and his red hair flopping over his face. Liam was really attractive like really he wasn't my type but he would be a lady killer if he wasn't such a giddy person but I always thought of him as a little brother even though he was older than me meanwhile for Ollie I always thought of him as attractive too but he was tougher and presented himself as a bit more aggressive than the rest of the boys and his weirdly vibrant green eyes made him intimidating which I know lots of my friends from school found to be the hottest thing ever. 

And then there's Grayson I already described him as annoying and always at my place funny how I never have been with Parker to pick him up from his house I guess because he's always here or because now I'm finally getting to hang out with them mor...

And then there's Grayson I already described him as annoying and always at my place funny how I never have been with Parker to pick him up from his house I guess because he's always here or because now I'm finally getting to hang out with them more courtesy of Mikaela and Parker having a weird sexual tension. Grayson was cute too much like all of Parker's friends it's funny how all the good looking ones stick together my friends tell me constantly how much they think my brother is hot with his blonde curly hair but I don't see it he just looks like an idiot to me. Anyways Grayson had the curliest hair out of all of them also funny how lately it seems like guys hair has been really curly and in this I mean they went from having flat hair to curly hair it's like some kinda conspiracy even Parkers hair never used to be curly till now. Graysons curls though he's always had them they were really tight but not tight enough that you couldn't tell they were curls he had dark brown hair but his eyes were nice they were a dark brown like chocolate. I flipped down and fell on top of Liam and shushed him when he woke up and looked at me all groggily Cheyanne came out of the room Grayson was in and snuck out the front door while I laid low till she closed the door. I got off of Liam's leg and he went back to bed as nothing happened. I stood up and went to the kitchen to make eggs for myself I opened the carton and set it on the counter I grabbed an egg and it smashed on the floor out of my hands I swore loudly and grabbed a towel I could feel the yolk in between my fingers and groaned at the disgusting feeling.

"What?" Grayson came out

"Nothing I just dropped an egg," I said still pissed off at him