Miss No Name

A/N: Ok so I wrote this during my English class when I got bored, instead of doing work I wrote Jonerys smut.

Lol first attempt at a one shot, hope you enjoy.

Love y'all.

Description:

Jon Snow finds himself at yet another nightclub. He is a known as a Playboy but deep down, thats not who he is.

Nothing surprises him anymore...until a girl with vibrant hair, beautiful violet eyes, with dance moves like no one cares, who refuses to tell him her name changes his night completely.

-Jon-

I watched from the railing as the loud music boomed around the room, I scanned the club for anyone to make a move on.

But to my disappointment, there was no one I could see that looked interesting enough.

I returned back to my private lounge and sculled my half-drunk beer. I sat there for at least thirty minutes before standing up again.

That's when I saw her. The most vibrant beautiful hair I have ever seen, being thrown around as she danced to the beat.

I smiled, finally someone interesting, that I hadn't had before.

I make my way down the stairs and onto the dance floor, making my way to her, her hair flying everywhere.

Many girls drape their arms over me, but I just push them off and keep my eyes on her, her back still faced to me, everything else seemed to disappear as I watched her dance all over the place, not caring who was watching or what they thought.

I push my way through some other men watching her, that were clearly too scared to talk to her, but I had a ambition, I would know this girls name.

I stepped in behind her.

"Hey." I say over the music, she does a spin and I am met with the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Holy shit her eyes were purple! They were shining with pure glee, she saw me and smiled...the smile...holy shit.

"Hi." She says and goes back to dancing around in front of me, I smile as I watch her, fully not giving a shit, just enjoying herself.

"My name is Jon, what's yours?" I ask jumping in front of her, she slows her dancing and meets my eyes...she is so beautiful...

"Nice to meet you Jon." She responds ignoring my question.

"What's yours?" I ask and she smiles a cheeky smile.

"I ain't going to tell you until I see some moves Jon." She says over the music and goes back to her jumping and dancing.

I smile. She is feisty. Not many can resist my charms. I can already tell she is special. Different even, not like anyone I had ever met.

She grabs my hand and pulls me forward, I frown and she laughs. I would do anything to hear that laugh again.

"Come on! You're such a brooder! Enjoy the moment!" She yells with a incredible smile.

"Brooder? How dare you Miss no name. I just don't feel like dancing." I say and watch as she stops her dancing and steps closer, leaning right up to me, her scent of strawberries and wine filling my nostrils, her eyes pulling me in and making me feel lost.

"Do you want to know my name?" She asks leaning even closer, I swallow nervously, I am never, ever nervous around girls. Ever. But she is different.

"Fine." I sigh and the biggest smile appears on her incredible face.

She offers her hands and I grab them; She starts jumping and twisting and I slowly start to twist with her, her smile somehow continues to grow until I am fully dancing with her, also not caring about anything else.