The Actress Prt.3

-Daenerys-

She practically shoved him through the door, closing it behind her. She took off her heels and watched as Jon took in her huge house.

He looked in awe at her big chandelier, she paced over to him, stepping In front of him, close enough to feel his warmth.

He looked down at her and swallowed, she knew her gaze was one of complete and utter lust, she had never felt like this about anybody, she had never wanted someone so bad.

She backed him up, pressing him against the wall behind him, he let out a gasp as her hands ran down his chest.

"Dany...don't you think we should...um go to the bedroom first?" he asks.

Yeah that makes sense, her brain thinks. So why the fuck does her body not agree?

She presses against him and feels his hard bulge when she does so.

His groan sends desire through her, that ends between her legs, god she wants him.

Her hand grabs his shoulder, then trails to his blazer collar, ripping it off.

"Dany...bedroom..." he whispers again.

In her mind she fully agrees with that statement, but she can't separate herself from him, he is like a drug, his lips are heroin. Its like if she had been poisoned and he was the antidote.

She needed him.

"Dany!" he almost yelled.

She continued to kiss and press against him, secretly wanting him to take control of her.

As if he had heard her desire, his hands fly to her thighs, he grabs them and lifts her into him, she wraps her legs around his waist and arms around his neck, she does not stop kissing him as he tries to walk to wherever her bedroom is.

He makes it through the hall and reaches the corridor.

"Dany-which-way-is-room?" he says in-between her kisses.

"DownTheHallToTheLeft." She says very quickly so she can get back to kissing him.

He starts to walk down the corridor, before he can reach the door, Dany thrusts her core into his bulge.

He groans and stumbles, almost slamming into the wall. "Jeez Dany."

He opens the door and walks in; he walks over to her bed and lays her down.

Dany finally stops kissing him. "Get me out of this dress." She whispers, gazing into his now widened eyes.

"A-are y-you s-sure?" he stammers out, she bites her lip and nods slowly.

He swallows and she sits up, he wraps his arms around her and undoes the zipper, he grabs the dress and slides it down her body, she smiles as his eyes seem to grow wider the more skin that's revealed.

He pulls the dress off, leaving her in her black bra and panties underneath him.

He eyes travel down the length of her body, his lips parting. "Holy shit Dany, your even more fucking gorgeous."

His eyes meet hers and she give him a look that makes him visibly shiver.

"Take it all off." She whispers seductively.

He takes a huge deep breath before nodding a lot. "Ok, ok, ok, sure. Sure!" he says mostly to himself.

She giggles at his behavior. "Nervous Jon?" she teases.

"Nervous? I am gonna have a panic attack!" he exclaims, she bursts into a fit of laughter.

"Well go on then, take it off." She whispers.