Hangover Prt. 2

They surge together, their lips connecting in a passionately blazed kiss. Jon backs her towards the bed, she moans softly when he bites her lip, pain and pleasure mixing to create a pool of desire that shoots straight to her already wet core.

Jon grins, unable to resist reaching around and gripping her ass, Dany arching against him because of it.

"So much for the shower." Daenerys giggles as Jon separates their lips to push her onto the bed.

Jon grins at her, peeling off his sweaty singlet to reveal his perfect abdomen, Daenerys biting her lip in a feeble effort to contain her lust.

"Shower or bed? Your choice, beautiful." Jon asks, the smile on his face along with his lust filled eyes forcing her to squeeze her legs together, attempting to soothe herself.

"Tell me Jon, what exactly did we do last night?" She asks, to which he raises a brow.

"We both went out separately, then we met, then we danced, and sung, and got smashed, then we had a lot of sex and we slept, why?" Jon asks, Daenerys smiling at him, sitting up on the edge of the bed so her head was level with his abdomen.

"How many times?" Dany asks, her eyes moving to the abs in front of her, her finger beginning to trace them.

"What?" Jon asks, watching her curiously.

"How many times did we have sex?" Daenerys asks, leaning in to kiss his muscles before looking up at him with her violet eyes.

Jon grins. "Why do you want to know that?"

"Because Jon..." Daenerys smirks, moving to standing in front of him. "I am rather sore...and I want to know if that's because we had sex a large number of times or if you are just skilled in this area. Which one is it?" she asks, his eyes shining with amusement.

"Little bit of both. We had sex...hmm...against the front door...on the couch...the top of the stairwell...in bed...at least three times...and this morning." Jon says, grinning.

"Is that it?" Daenerys teases.

Jon scoffs. "God! You are insatiable Daenerys! I can't go on forever."

Daenerys smirks, moving her hands up his chest to rest them on his broad shoulders, Jon slightly shuddering under her touch.

"Its not my fault your dick is irresistible, Jon." Daenerys says, making Jon smile. "I am also sure you forgot about one." 

"When? No...what do you mean, I-"

"You forgot to count now." Daenerys purrs, "Let's hop in that shower, shall we?"

Jon smirks. "Sure thing."

As soon as the water turns warm, Jon and Daenerys slip underneath it, neither of them actually paying attention or even trying to wash themselves, mostly because they were indulged in each other instead.

Jon lifts Daenerys against the wall, Dany wrapping her legs around his waist quickly, her core soaking and practically throbbing for Jon's erect member.

Their moans and groans echoing in the enclosed shower as their tongues mated with one another, Jon ramming himself into Daenerys repeatedly.

"Jon! Fuck! Harder!" She screams through her moaning and groaning.

He smiles and leans down, cupping her soft creamy breast, but before he can attach his mouth to it and taste her, she pulls his head up to hers, slamming her lips against his in a desperate desire filled hunger. 

He bites her lip in return and she gasps with pain and pleasure, he smirks as he sucks on her lip, his thrusts gaining speed as he pistons inside her deep warmth's.