Targaryen Family

A/N: Age of characters:

-Jon -36   Daenerys 35(turning 36)  Robb -16  Rhaella and Lyanna-14  Rhaegar-12  Visenya-10  Ned- 8  Aemon- 5

-Jon-

"Father!"

Jon turned and smiled at his approaching son.

"Yes?" he questioned.

"I know you most certainly have something planned for Mother's name day tomorrow, but I wanted to ask if I could do something...surprise her with a special gift I am sure you will both love." Robb said.

Jon raised his eyebrow. "Why would I need to love it if it's for your mother?"

Robb's brilliant smile brightened his face. "Just trust me."

Jon chuckled. "I do trust you...sort of."

Robb rolled his eyes. "So you'll let me do it?"

Jon nods. "Of course...please tell your sisters are at least helping you."

Robb once again rolls his eyes. "Are you saying you trust them more than me?"

Jon nods. "Yes, that's exactly what I am saying."

Robb lets out a laugh that Jon joins in with. "But yeah sure, go for it. I am presuming you want me to keep it a secret from your mother?"

Robb nods. "That would be preferred."

Jon sighs happily. "You are becoming a man Robb. Just so you know, I am proud- "

"Of me. I know father, "Robb laughs as he begins to back out of the throne room. "You say it a lot."

Jon smiles at him before he walks out of the room, he then turns and continues walking towards the spot he knew he would find his wife.

He smiled at his correct assumption, his eyes catching her sliver hair blowing in the cool breeze before anything else.

"You going to continue watching me from over there?" Daenerys called out; the smile evident in her voice.

Jon approached her as she rested on the balcony, his hands wrapping around her waist as he rested his head on her shoulder.

She didn't hesitate to nuzzle against him, the beautiful sunset shining down over Kings Landing providing a beautiful view.

"You excited for tomorrow?" Jon whispered with a smile.

Dany sighed. "I am getting old..."

Jon barked out a laugh. "Old? You are younger then me, My love, stop complaining."

Daenerys giggled. "Yes I must admit you are very old." She teased.

"I didn't come here to be picked on by my own wife." Jon chuckled.

"Oh yeah? Why did you come here?" She whispered, turning to smile up at him, biting her lip in the process.

Jon's fingers reached up untucked her lip as he shook his head. "Don't give me that look."

"Come on Jon, its my names day tomorrow. How about an early gift?" She said, smiling her gorgeous smile.

Jon rolled his eyes. "You talk and act as if you won't be fucking me tomorrow too. You are insatiable woman!"

Daenerys smiled wholeheartedly at her King. "What can I say? I can't get enough of you." She said seductively, once again biting her lip.

"Likewise, My Queen. But after you called me old...I just don't feel in the mood." He lied, shaking his head.