5|| "I want to ruin you..."

CHAPTER FIVE: "I want to ruin you..." ||EDITED||

V A N E S S A

God! My back hurts. I should have left his room when he was asleep. There are many other rooms here; I could have slept in one of them. I stretched my arms and yawned as I sat up. I snapped my head to bed direction and there was no sign of Tyler. The bed was neatly made as if no one slept there last night. I lazily stood on my feet and folded the comforter and grabbed the pillow and kept it in the closet. I walked over to the nightstand and picked my phone up. Shit! It's nine in the morning. How come I have been sleeping so late? Why the hell did him not bother waking me up? God! He will kill me if he won't see me there soon. I need to hurry up.

I ran in the bathroom and took the quickest shower of my life and changed into my white pants suit. As I made my way into the kitchen, my eyes fell on Maze keen, one of Tyler's maids. She was pretty, with long brown hair which was pulled up in a ponytail, making high cheeks bones stand out. Her beautiful hazel eyes looked even more beautiful when she smiled. I had to admit, I have never seen someone so beautiful with a smile like hers. At some point, I feel jealous of her. But I can't help it.

"Good morning, Maze!" I warmly greeted as I sat across her on one of the stools.

She moved her gaze up to me from the coffee she was making. "Good morning, Ma'am." She sweetly smiled.

"Has Tyler left already?" I asked.

"Yeah," She replied, sliding the mug of coffee towards me. I gave a confused look as I leaned back.

"Is it for me?"

She nodded. "Yeah,"

I sweetly smiled as I thanked her and brought the mug of coffee close to my lips, taking a sip from it.

"When did he leave?" I questioned.

She was now flipping the pancakes as she answered with her back facing me. "I guess about an hour or two."

"Oh. Thank you for the coffee, Maze."

With her back still facing me, she said. "Just give me a minute. Pancakes are almost ready."

I took another sip from the coffee and kept it on the kitchen island as I stood on my feet. "Oh! No, no. I am already late. Thanks anyway."

Maze keen finally turned around and nervously ran a hand down her ponytail as she stuttered. "Uh-uh . . . Mrs. Benson . . ."

"Do you want to say something, Maze?" I asked as I rounded the kitchen island and walked over to her.

She sighed. "It's Mr. Benson's order, not to let you leave this house."

"What?" I exasperated.

She nodded. "Yeah, I am sorry, Mrs. Benson. But we are just following his orders."

"What do you mean by us?" I furrowed my eyebrows at her.

"Mr. Benson strictly ordered every one of his servants to not let you step out if this house." She replied in a low voice.

I rubbed a hand down my face and turned my back to her ready to leave. "I don't care. I'll still go."

"Mrs. Benson . . ." I interrupted, turning around and looking back at her.

"Maze, please! Don't call me that." I uttered in annoyance.

"I am sorry. But Mr. Benson told us not to call you by your name." Was he even serious? He too knows how much I hate it when someone calls me anything other than my name.