014.

A/N: Before you start reading this chapter, I want to say that this will be the last chapter FOR NOW as I also have a life outside Wattpad. Don't worry, I am not going anywhere and it's not that I won't be updating this book and will leave it incomplete.

That's not gonna happen. I will try to update whenever I'll get time but right now, I have other priorities like college, family to look after. I am not saying that I am not going to update, I will but not as frequently as I do. So I am going to keep my story on hold for a while. I sincerely hope you all understand this. You may continue.💕

V A N E S S A

I could feel someone tapping on my shoulder and with my eyes still closed, I jerked the hand off my shoulder and mumbled in my sleep as I buried my face more into the pillow.

"Go away and let me sleep."

I felt the pillow taken away from me and the person flipped me over so that now I was laying on my back, I groaned but didn't bother opening my eyes. After a few seconds, I again felt someone tapping on me but it wasn't on my shoulder this time the person had the fucking nerve to tap on my forehead. I again slapped the hand away and turned my back to the person, groaning.

"Vanessa!"

The voice felt so loud to my sensitive ears making me groan and open my eyes at once. I turned my attention to the figure standing beside me in only a towel which was hanging dangerously low on his waist.

God, isn't it too early to take my breath away?

"What do you want, Tyler?" I questioned as I again closed my eyes.

"It's five in the morning. How can you forget that we have an early flight today?" His voice was surprisingly calm but I could still feel irritation in his voice.

My eyes fluttered open and I managed to sit up on the bed. I threw my head back on the headboard and lazily rubbed my eyes and yawned.

"It's too early, Tyler! I want to sleep. Is it necessary to get there so early?"

I turned my head to his direction and he had his arms crossed over his chest and he rolled his eyes before he answered.

"Yes, now get your lazy ass out of the bed and go take a shower! We are already late."

I groaned as I properly sat up on the bed with my legs crossed and yelled at him. "Are you seriously kidding me now? How are we late? For fuck sakes, it's five in the morning! It's so early, you..." He coldly cut me off.

"I don't have time for your bullshit, Vanessa! Get the fuck up and be down in ten minutes."

God, he got the worst mood swings!

I furrowed my brows at him. "Did I miss something last night?"

"What that's supposed to mean?" He asked in confusion.

Tucking the loose strand of my hair behind my ears, I answered him. "You were being all playful last night and now you are back to your angry young man mood! What is wrong with you? Why can't you be nice to me?" My voice almost sounded like a plea.

He scratched his forehead and dryly said. "Nothing is wrong with me and I was always like this. Now get down the bed or do you want me to pick you up in my arms and take you to the bathroom?" Sarcasm dripping from his words.