CHAPTER THIRTEEN

It's been three weeks after Seokjin got kidnapped and Bangtan was about to lose their shits. The fact they knew where Seokjin was taken too tightens their chest. That old hag must probably be so proud of himself for finally taking back what's 'his'.

Upon arriving at the private port, the place was too quiet for their liking. They'd expect to be attacked but only found their youngest and sniper passed out on the concrete ground. Bangtan immediately took their two members to a near by warehouse.

When Jungkook woke up after of what seemed like 48 hours being unconscious, Bangtan started to ask him a lot of questions. But one question got them all riled up, "Where was Seokjin?" The college student wasn't there when they arrived, "they took him," they hear and turned to look at Hoseok. The sniper was finally awake and answered all their questions honestly.

After listening to all the responses, Bangtan looked like they were going to go on a murder rampage. How dare they take their Seokjin away from them? Namjoon swears to the higher beings that they'll make sure the old man will pay. The one thing they feared after agreeing to protect Seokjin, was to not actually lose him to the wrinkley fucker.

Not only did they feel rage, but also worried for what would happen to him. They remembered when Seokjin rejected Chanyeol to go back to his father, 'will Jaechul punish him horribly for that,' is what they're all worried about.

Hoseok has it worse when Seokjin was taken away from them. He loves the boy so much, being away from him this long is suffocating. He clenches and unclenches his palms thinking about the possibilities that could happen to the younger.
~~~
Maids and butlers were running in and out of Seokjin's room. He was only three weeks into his pregnancy and already he was getting moody, as well as demanding.

He even begged one of the servers to bring him back to his 'home'. If it was another person Jaechul will for sure force them into aborting that child but since it's Seokjin, his son, he can't really do anything.

Jaechul swears he will tear each Bangtan members limbs apart for impregnating Seokjin. He thinks deeply trying to make new arrangements with his plans.

But suddenly a booming voice call out to everybody, "HEY!" Seokjin exclaims, "What the fuck is this? I said I wanted vanilla frosted cake, NOT FUCKING CHOCOLATE," Seokjin sneered at the maid.

"A-Ah I'm sorry, I'll get you a-another cake young master," the maid stutters. "Well hurry along now, and the cake better be the right flavor this time," Seokjin glares as the maid exits the room to get what he's craving for.

Jaechul smirks, drugging the younger all those years finally had an effect, now Seokjin will turn to a heartless and brutal monster just like his father. Plus Seokjin being pregnant just made him even more hot tempered. Jaechul's smirk falters when his son suddenly starts to cry. "I want N-Namjoon hyung, I want his hugs..." Seokjin broke down into heavy tears.

"H-Hello lady? Please b-bring me back to Hoseok. O-Or can you c-call Jungkook please?" Seokjin hiccuped and demanding for the people he considered as his, lovers. Jaechul returns to cursing at the six traitors in his life, he can't take all this so he leaves the room and goes down to his personal bar. He orders three shots of whiskey from the bartender, the worker nods his head and gets the requested alcohol.

Meanwhile back with Seokjin, "I-m sorry young master, but I don't know who those people are. And plus I don't decide where you go, that's the master's decision," the maid tells him only receiving an angry pout from the younger. "Then leave, all of you get out!" he shouts in anger making the women leave the room immediately. "And off the lights please," Seokjin suddenly speaks with a soft voice, the last maid flips the light switch off before leaving. 

Seokjin lays down and cries in his sleep, he wants to go back home. He has been worried upon hearing the news of his pregnancy, he knows the guys are the fathers of his child...children? He doesn't know how many kids he is having so Seokjin assumes he is having one. He's more scared of what Jaechul is planning to do with him, he doesn't want his monster of a father to kill his baby. Until rescue comes, Seokjin plans to protect his child at all cost.

19 Weeks later...

Seokjin was now in his second trimester and thankfully his mood swings have come to an end, he rubs his growing baby bump gently. The brunette still having lots of hopes for rescue to come, he sighed taking a bite of his snickers. He knows they'll be here to save him, he just have to be patient. "Jinnie," Jaechul peeks his head through the door, the younger looks at him when he hears his name being called.

"I have someone for you to meet," Jin arches his crow in curiosity, Jaechul comes in followed by a young man who seemed to be in his late 20s. Just from appearance, Seokjin can already tell this guy is not a good person...after all, the his smug face don't lie. "Jin meet Seungri, Seungri meet Seokjin, my only beloved son," Jaechul introduced the two to each other.

 Seokjin was sitting his bed and felt more uncomfortable with this guy, as Seungri approached closer. The older suddenly takes hold of Seokjin's hand, the younger flinched and gulped when Seungri looked at him menacingly. "Nice to meet you Seokjin," the guy said before placing a gently kiss on the back of the younger's palm.

At that moment Seokjin wanted to yeet the guy off the window, but since his father is in the same room he had to restrain himself. Jin achingly formed a small fake smile, luckily it wasn't obvious, "nice to meet you too, Seungri," he said. "Well now that you guys met each other, I'll leave you two to get to know one another," Jachul clasped his hand, with that said he leaves them since he had to get back to work. 

'Seungri is the perfect man to marry Jin. High on drugs 24/7 and rich for eternity, his empire combining with mine will make us so invincible. Not even Bangtan or an army of cops will be able to stop us now,' Jaechul smiles evilly to himself. 

Once Seokjin gives birth to those filthy peasants that belongs to Bangtan, Jaechul plans on selling them. He doesn't care if Seokjin will appose the idea, he's just lucky his father won't have them executed. He'll have to force Jin to marrying Seungri, and when that's done his goal will finally be completed. Jaechul just has to be patient now, just 21 more weeks before he can take action.