CHAPTER SIXTEEN

After defeating their biggest enemy they immediately took Seokjin to the nearest hospital. The pregnant teen was out of it for a week and a half. They worried so much upon the look of their dearest lover. He turned paler as each day passed, and their chests aches for him to just wake up.

The doctors ran several tests on him to see if he and the fetus were okay. They were surprised to learn that Seokjin was having twins but couldn't help but wonder who got their Seokjinnie pregnant, these clueless idiots. Once the doctor came back with the results, she told them she had good news but had to take few more tests on Seokjin because they were still unsure of the bad results they were getting.

The doctor informed them that the babies had multiple genes from different DNAs. At that point, Bangtan got the hint on who those DNAs belong to and felt relieved to be having children with Seokjin. Now they were just desperate for their lover to wake up. 

---

After the terrible news from the doctor, she left the room for all of them to take in what she just said. Seokjin looks at them in sadness as tears rolled down his pale cheeks. "Jin.....," Namjoon slowly approaches him. He took the younger's hand gently rubbing circles on the back of the palm. The leader was seconds away to bursting into tears. The rest of the guys surrounded Seokjin with the same expression as their leader. 

"Why...," Jin heard Jimin say, "why didn't you tell us," a tear escaped his eye followed by many more. The silver haired sobbed why clenching his fists into the blankets. "I...I thought...." Jin had no words to say, he places a hand on his belly. Now all of them were crying in sorrow, it took several minutes for them to calm down. 

Seokjin thought about it thoroughly before accepting the choice he'll have to take. "Did the doctor told you guys what their genders were," he asked them referring to the twins. "Boy and girl..." Taehyung said through light hiccups. Seokjin forced a small smile onto his face, "...and did you guys come when any names," he looks at them.

He looks at Hoseok who just shakes his head. Seokjin rubs his belly as he imagines the babies being born, he smiles widely at the thought. He sees his lovers taking care of them as they age...

...but just not without him, 

"Can you guys do a favor for me?" Seokjin looks at them with a serious look but everyone could see the despair in his eyes. "I'll have you all name the boy, but...just name the girl Jisoo for me," tears begin to spill down his eyes again. "Baby, you don't mean-," Jungkook said but stops mid-sentence when he sees Seokjin nodding his head.

"No, no, no, no," Jungkook quietly sobs out grabbing Seokjin's other hand. "Babe let's all think about this first," Taehyung cries out in a pleading voice, "Yeah Jin...please...we can work this out," Hoseok begs through blurring tears. 

Just when they thought they'll be with him forever.