Merman in the tub

🐬Kai🐬

After I arrive in my homeland, people start to flash those camera and ask annoying question to me, over and over again that made me more sloppy and wanting to go home soon as I can so I can enjoy the tub and rest there for the whole day.

But I was not rude to not answer or not to say anything, as alway I keep saying that we should take care of our sea and ocean so we all can swim on them and become a great swimmer like me one day.

Through I don't think they thought of me as someone that kind to say that. But I'm just saying that so I can continue enjoy the flesh in polluted water every time I'm on the beach or ocean.

I'm selfish after all.

"The prime minister have gifted you a welcome party—"

Nanase who was my manger start after I enter the limo that was my service that was assign by the prime minister of the country.

"I want to go home."

I simple said as I yawn and look at the view outside of the window.

"B-but..."

He want to argue but he notice the stubbornest on m my eyes and sigh. He dial the number of the minister secretary and told him my decision.

I close my eyes as I cross my hand over my chest.

Always been out swimming for computation in the other country and been home schooled so I can still continue my schooling after all my computations and once I'm resting from my matches.

.

"Were here."

Nanase wake me up and I open my eyes and look at the window and saw the house of grandma and grandpa who taken care of me since long before.

I wonder how long I should clean the place up... oh wait Tatsumi said his staying here for being close to school.

"Thanks and I hope the minister don't think bad of me."

I simple said as I gone out of the limo.

"His use to your attics."

He said with a kind smile. Soon I watch the limo drive away before I enter the house.

"Tatsu! I'm home! Is the tub clean? I'm going to take a long swim..."

I yelled out as I remove my sandals and I hear stamping of feet as if in hurry and voices coming from the bathroom.

"Are you on the shower?"

I ask as I stood a few feet away from the door of the bathroom.

"K-k! I'm not showering but you can't enter the bathroom!"

I heard him utter in worry in the other side of the door and a muffed voice fallow.

"Are you having sex with your girlfriend inside? Because can you take that to your room because I need to take a long rest in the tub without sperms and orgasm stickiness around me."

Yes I'm frank and people often get embarrassed by it, even through I'm the one saying it.

"WHAT?!"

I heard two male voice yelled out in protest in the bathroom.

"Ahh, I'm not going to judge you if you prefer males if that's the case and get out of the bathroom!"

I starting to start sweating from heat and I want to get in the water so bad I start to knock the door over and over again.

"Get out of the bathroom!"

"I can't!"

"I'll wait till you guys climax and that's how far I'm waiting."

And I hear cursing on the other side of the door before I heard the door open and I saw a properly dress Tatsumi who pinch my cheeks together with glare coming from his golden eyes.

"You really need to stop jumping to conclusions."

He said with dark glare staring down at me.
I hit his hand away from my face and rub my abuse cheeks in disbelief.

"I don't know, maybe you should have told me what's up..."

I slowly look at the tub and saw a smiling long golden haired male... with blue scaly fish tale.

"Hello! I'm wakasa a merman! Nice to meet you!"

And everything turn black.

Yup I totally must be dreaming.

After all how can a merman be in the tub!?