Barbecue party 2

🐬Kai: a few minutes later🐬

A brother of Ursula 🐙
A ghost like jellyfish 👻
A timid and self concern snail🐌
A shy shark🦈
A kid with star shape hair style ⭐️
a orisama attitude crab 🦀
And a very gender neutral clown fish 🐟

That was the list of mystical creature I now looking at in one bathroom of my adopted family. And I dare say I'm about to faint

"H-here."

I offer them the BBQ that I cooked with super shaking hand.

"Woah!! I can't still believe she's your cousin Tatsumi!"

The octopus says as he put his arms around my shoulder. I began shaking like a leaf and slap his hand away from me.

"If you don't want to be the next one to be cooked keep your hands to yourself."

I said as I take another stick of steak.

"How mean!"

He poured but then smiled as he went to others and start talking about stuff.

"Oh wow Your bracelet is so pretty!"

The star fish spoke as he look at my diamond and pink pearl bracelet that was given by a stranger when I was out in the state.

"Thanks, through I don't think much of it."

I answer him.

"W-wait! Isn't that the heirloom of the !!!"

I look at the crab that just yelled but get his mouth shut by a tentacle of the brother of Ursula.

"Heirloom? Oh wait... that's right I forget this come from a fellow swimmer with many bodyguards."

I said without caring about it one bit, I mean that gal keep saying she like me and want to spend life with or something...

Ahh people those days, I don't understand them.

"...wait a royal give you heirloom?"

Tatsumi says with his already unfriendly face shadowed with his black tainted bed hair. His voice sound unpleased by his tone.

"I tried to give it back but she won't let me and say it's 95% fabrication of the original one and that she want to be connected with ever lasting friendship with me as we part."

I bite another steak.

"9-95% fabrication...?!"

The octopus, the blue merman and crab yelled out in disbelief.

"I can't sale it though..."

I said dejected at the thought.

"Why do you want to sale it?"

The see though creature ask me.

"It's bothersome if someone kidnap me for it and that it's said that the girl give me this have send out order to all pawnshop that they should never accept it if I ever tried pawning or Selling it away."

"Why do you need money for??"

"For stuff... I have community that I need to pay every month, you see."

I no longer have interest on answering their question thus the first encounter of the mystical sea creature and I ended just like that. Through it was fun hanging with them as they brightened and fun to be around((through I don't talk to them but rather saw how they lighten the mood of Tatsumi in the sideline)) I cant help but think how interesting my days here in japan again.