Adjustment 2

🐬Kai: after calming down 🐬

"So you found a merman and take him home?"

I tap my foot in the floor as I look at Tatsumi my adopted cousin. I have my arm cross over my chest and turn to stare at the bathroom.

"Yes, I'm sorry if I don't say it."

I sigh before I uncross my arms.

"I don't really care. It's natural for you to act that way and it's not shacking specially you are your grandparents' grandchild after all."

I went to the kitchen and take a bottle of milk and start drinking it.

"You look like your mad."

I heard him say as he spoke behind me.

"I'm surprise not mad."

I gap down the milk before I put the empty cup to the counter.

"Oh that's right... how can I enjoy water now..."

And we enter deep silence.

This the major topic because I really can't stay away from water.

"Err..."

I saw Tatsumi thought deeply.

I start walking toward the bathroom as I thought of a great plan.

When I open the door I saw Wakasa ((the merman)) look up from the magazine he was reading and look surprise at me.

"Move over."

I simple said as I remove my cloths through underneath it was my swimsuit that I always wear under so I can enter any pool without needing to go to the bathroom to change.

"W-what..."

He blush as he look at me while removing my upper garment and I heard Tatsumi open the door and was about to protest but saw I have swim wear under pause.

"You serious don't change."

He utter as he face palm, I slowly enter the tub not caring that someone is with me at all. He was holding chopstick since he start cooking for dinner.

"Yes and you as well."

Because I want to sleep, I look at the blushing Merman.

"Sorry if I'm rude earlier but can I lean to your chest so I can sleep?"

The merman blush darken and I heard something snap.

"S-sleep? But this is tub..."

He ask confuse at my statement.

"Water makes me relax."

I yawn and was about to lean over his chest when someone pull me out of the tub.

"Nope your not going to sleep in the tub."

Tatsumi nag me as he take me away from my paradise.

Kai use cuteness 🥺

Tatsumi successful dodge cuteness and use drag. 😑

Kai is defeated. 😭

And so I was dragged to my room.

"Your already an adult, you should know that bathing or sleeping in a tub is not normal thing to do."

My mother nag me, wait I mean Tatsumi nag me as he give me my cloths that was send every month here.

"I want to go in to the water."

I pout and stubbornly stamp my feet. But then I remember something.

"Ahh that's right..."

I start after I wear a new set of cloths over my swimsuit.

"I brought souvenirs for you and Kasumi."

I search for my phone that is super water proof and find it nowhere till I saw something between my breast and it was my phone.

"..."

I saw Tatsumi look aways as I take my phone out.

I text Nanase about my stuff and he quickly text back that he will send it right away.

"We're having octopus and meat tonight."

And that made his eyes sparkle.