Adjustment

🐬Kai: dew hours later 🐬

"Is she ok?"

"Don't worry, she most just tired from the trip and just ... bewildered about seeing a real life merman."

"Oh..."

My head arch and I open my eyes to see two male havering over me. I rub my eyes as I yawn and sweat up from sleeping in the bathroom floor with only a pillow under my head.

"You know I have the weirdest dream..."

I start to only pause when I still see the merman in the tub with his cheerful smile on his face through his eyes show slight worry.

I slap my face to see if I'm truly awake and I can feel pain that made want to faint again but my face is to hurt for me to faint.

"Tatsumi..."

I start to shake my childhood friend in frenzy.

"Tell me I'm just imagining that there's a merman in the tub."

I want him to say yes I'm just saying nonsense but he shake his hand no that made me scream silently in the corner.

🐱 Tatsumi 🐱

"Why is she reacting like that??"

Wakasa ask in concern as we stare at Kai who silent have debate on the corner on her beliefs.

"She don't believe in supernatural creatures." I remember that time when she's on the tub and telling me how she don't like the sea beings polluted and I ask her if she said that because she's concern about the creatures that live there and she said

I don't see where I get misunderstood, I simple don't like getting plastics on me while I swim.

That was her answer before sleeping in the tub full of water.

"Why?"

Even myself don't know, I thought as I don't answer him.