Chapter Three

Lerato's POV

Ok. So after a weekend of locking myself in my room to avoid opening the door, in case a certain somebody comes knocking, despite me normalizing not opening people when they knock abomination, my brain commanded my legs to drag themselves to the door and my hands open it as I hum to a song in the background. This is not even betrayal, this self divorce of something. My brain just went on some slow thinking motion and I couldn't even construct a rude sentence, no actually remember a rude sentence.

cos I've been having this whole thing of our encounter planned out, just for my brain to go MIA on me. So we stood there looking at each other like I don't know what type of new discovery one had made that made both of us get on the same level of shock. I was about 80 percent loading into the me, like brain and body functioning together when he spoke something about us talking, typical of him to add that he is not asking but telling. Jerk right, I should just turn and not even think about telling him.

As per usual I roll my eyes, and then I remembered what Nicki told me, "Sometimes, they don't tell you the truth but their eyes do." So I look into his eyes, and I must admit the look in them matches the texts that kept popping up my phone. And then he started talking again. 'Lee am sorry. I like you just who you are. You can be a brat sometime but you still the most important person in my life right now.' Most important person... Most Important Person... Most important person... I could hear it echo in my head with every time it does it a little bit further then before.

Good thing my fainting level is not that shallow but I was surely numb. This coming from him is a huge loss to his ego but it's kind of what I wanted all along. I was in time to notice him leave and did the only thing I could do right that moment. I hugged him. Talk of sacrifice. One thing I don't do is physically express my emotion. Yep, the hugging holding hands and what not, naah, that's not my thing. You have to be really close and trusted to get that typo treat.

Talking about how you make me feel, yeah that is a day to day thing. He turns around, untangle my arms from his shoulders and lifts me up so that my face rests on his shoulder. My legs entangle his waste, my arms around his neck and his arms holding me tight to his body.

It's been a whilesince I felt like a baby. Actually since I've let someone come in my castle. Tears are streaming, I don't even know where he is walking to but I think to my room.He gets on the bed and tries to untangle me from him but I held tighter and so did he , am not going to cry in a pilow with when i already humiliated myself, lemme just soak him mohs. He tried rubbing the between my shoulders to probably soothe my crying but instead made it worse. After a while I could hear him sob. Wow... atleast am not the only one humiliated right now. Yeah 💪