After That

I got released that day and the next day was school. I didn't see Kevin there but I knew that his dad took him out of town to keep him alive. No matter what nobody hurts one of the clubs family and lives. Jax dropped me off at school and he said from now on one of the guys will be picking me up and dropping me off at school. I figured that'd be how it happened tell I got my own drivers license which is going to be soon. I still don't really trust Chib's because he's the new guy and he can read me to well. Anyone that is that good at reading someone after just meeting them ain't trust worthy in my eyes.
I finished all my classes and homework anymore I don't have homework. I was walking out of the school building to see Chib's sitting on his bike waiting for me. "Hey, Jax couldn't get ya today."
"Okay, that's fine." I said as he handed me a spare helmet and I got on the bike. We pulled up to the clubhouse and I got off after he stop his bike. Walking into the clubhouse.
I wasn't paying attention when dad snuck up on me. "What do you think you're doing."
"Shit dad." I said jumping and dropping my drawing book.
"Sorry hun you ready to go home?"
"Yeah" I said picking up my drawing and walking outside with my backpack and headed to dads bike.