In the Past

Bobby's POV
I was standing talking to John when an old car came into the garage she had a baby with her new born it looked like I recognized her instantly. Sweet Cheeks she got out and got the car seat out I was a little confused when she shoved it into my hands and blamed me. "Meet your daughter asshole." She snapped at me.

"Wait she's mine how do you know?"

"You were my last client and I found out about her three weeks later." She glared at me. " I can't take care of her and she's all yours just don't kill her. I couldn't get an abortion. I just couldn't do that and I couldn't put her up for adoption without you knowing. So here I am and she's your problem now and I don't care what you do with her. Good bye." With that she left. So what do I do now a club ain't a good place for her and I can't take care of her in jail.

"Bobby she's family we'll keep her safe and  now you don't have to worry about a third child care." John said taking her out of the car seat. Well it's settled I'm keeping her. We called a meeting in the chapel about her. Jax, Piney, Tig, Happy, Clay, John, Opie all sat in their seat and put the baby on the table and we discussed everything and what to name her. "Jackie? Selena? Tamie? Trixie?"
I kept naming names tell John said "Y/N?"
"Yes that's the perfect name for her." "Y/N Trinity Munson"

After that I realized I know nothing about kids so Gemma said she'd help me take care of her. I might not make a good dad but I'm gonna try as hard as I can.