The new comer

*Y/N POV*
It was my 16th birthday when Chibs joined to the crew. He ain't my favorite person in the crew he's probably my least favorite. Anyways he's got a Scottish accent which it my weakness but not with him it works with anyone else but just I guess not him.
Welp I guess his patch over party is in three days and dad wants me to go and actually meet him. That's another thing if he wanted to met me he'd fucking talk to me. I've only heard his accent because when he was talking to the guys.
My weekend starts in two days. If I keep getting good grade and stay at this rate with extra classes I can graduate next year with that graduating group. I'll be so happy to be out of there I'll just have to stay in Charming tell I'm 18 but part of me wants to stay longer then that.
* Two days later *
Jax dropped me off at school today and I saw Charlie, Kyles son. I never really liked Kyle because he got Ope thrown into jail. I might not be a part of the club but I know a lot of the stuff that happens because dad and I have an agreement. Despite everything Charlie and I are friends. He doesn't know why his dad left because everyone agreed it's better if he doesn't.
Charlie and I have the same classes but he takes least classes then me. We got to math my strongest subject but least favorite. Only for a surprise test.

*the end of school*
Jax called me "hey Jax what's up?"
"Hey Y/N I can't come get you but I sent Juice he'll be there in a few."
"Okay, Love you bye."
"Love you bye." With that we hung up. Jax and the crew are like family. Actually they are family. Juice made it after five minutes. When we got to the shop he was there I'm not sure what his really name is but I know they call him Chibs.