The Sleep of Babies

Able was coming home today so Gemma and I had the house cleaned and gotten all the party stuff set up. I was actually happy when I found out that the club believed that Opie wasn't the rat. To make things better Opie and Donna were coming to the party tonight. We finished early and went to the clubhouse, Opie came over and pulled me into a hug. His beard tickled my neck causing me to laugh. "I missed you too Ope."

"Jax told me," I laughed as he picked me up tossing me over his shoulder, we walked over to Donna.

"Donna help I'm being kidnapped by your husband."

"Well I mean I've always wanted a daughter your age." We all started laughing and Opie put me down.

We went inside and I got all of them drinks, "Okay take it easy guys there still the party tonight." They all nodded their head and I laughed.

It was almost dark when the party started. Everyone was having fun but I was getting tired. Out of nowhere Tara kissed Jax which lead to him taking her to talk. He returned as she left. Opie was talking to him when Donna told him the kids needed to go to bed. They left and right after Tig walked out.

Juice gave me a ride to the clubhouse after that. I was outside the clubhouse when I got the call saying Donna was dead. I can't remember much after that only Juice's voice, "Y/n you okay?" I was crying to hard to answer. I must have hit the floor some time because he bent down to look at me. He extended his hand and I looked at it. "Let's get you cleaned up."

"I want to go home or maybe to Gemma's." I said still looking at his extended hand. "I wanna go home."

I was still on the ground, when Chibs came over and took my hand leading me towards the apartments. He got me to the shower and turned on the water. "Come on Lass," he said and motioned to my clothes. I nodded and he left so I could get cleaned up. I had just finished getting cleaned and was ready to get out of the shower when my body gave out and I was on the floor again. "You okay lass?"

"I think I slipped." I responded and tried standing back up, "I'm stuck on the floor." I said and soon enough he was in and helping me off the floor. "I want to go home." He just nodded and got my a spare shirt as a bike pulled up. I looked out to see Tig, as Chibs put me into the bed, and I fell asleep as he rubbed my back.

I shot up in bed and noticed I was alone it was bright outside. So I went to the door and heard Juice and someone talking about something. "She lost the only mother figure she had," he said to the person, "she's not gonna be okay for a long time." He said. I went for the door nob when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Let's get you back in bed." I shook my head no and looked him in the eyes. "What do you need?"

"Can I have a cigarette?" I whispered and he nodded grabbing his pack and leading us outside and to the roof. Soon Juice came climbed up to the roof with us.

"How you feeling?"

I shook my head and laid my head back on part of the roof. Juice looked at me like he was waiting for something he could do to help me. I wanted to tell him something he could do but at this point I had zero clue what would help me. Chibs got a call from someone climbed down to talk in private. Jax joined us soon after and pulled me closer. I finished my cigarette, "Can we go on a quick ride?" I asked them randomly and they just looked at me like I was crazy.

"With what you're wearing?" Jax finally asked with a small laugh.

"I don't care what I'm wearing I just need to clear my head." He stared at me for a few more minutes but ending up agreeing to take me for a ride. We climbed down a Chibs looked at me, Juice walked over and talked to him about something. Chibs came over and lead me into a different room and tossed me a pair of croweater shorts. I put them on and went back out Jax lead me out to his bike handing me my helmet.