The Village Hidden in the Leaves

"My Lady, we have arrived." A young lady said softly as she bowed. Four palanquin bearers gently lowered the beautiful wooden palanquin-decorated by intricate gold and red maple leaf designs-onto the ground. ('Gongju' is Korean for Princess and 'nim' is an honorific. I was going to use it but decided against it to save confusion)

A young girl, no older then 13 or younger than 12 gracefully stepped out of the small carriage as she lifted her layered skirt. Her attire consisted of a red hanbok skirt and a delicate pale yellow top made with the finest silk and gold embroidery. It was proof of her noble birth.

"Yes...thank you." The young girl said kindly, "Where to next?" Her eyes twinkled in awe and curiosity as they examined their unfamiliar surroundings known as Konoha.

"The Hokage tower to arrange our escorts." The lowly maid bowed, "there is no need to come along. Shall I send a servant to announce your presence?"

The young girl shook her head. "There is no need. I want to try something..." a mischievous smirk found its way onto her elegant features and she picked up her skirt and set off in a sprint. "I...want to explore!!"

"My Lady!! Please come back!!" The maid cried out in pure horror as the young noble girl ran off on her own.

All twenty of the young princess's maids and guards immediately went into panic.

"Chief Eunuch!! Please alert the Hokage that our Lady has gone missing!" The Head Maid ordered frantically. "Everyone else! Help me search!"

"R-right!"

-

"Team Minato, I have a very important A-rank mission for you." The Third Hokage said with a small smile.

"REALLY?!?! Yes!!" Obito cheered in triumph, "isn't this great Rin?"

"It is!" She nodded in agreement as she celebrated with Obito.

"Hmph." Kakashi scoffed, "why are you getting all worked up? It's just a mission."

"Now now Kakashi, don't ruin their fun." Scolded Minato lightly.

"Ahem." Sarutobi coughed and all attention was back on him once more. "We have an important escort mission with a very important client."

"Really?!" Obito exclaimed as he failed to hide his excitement, "is it a Feudal Lord? The owner of a company? A princess?!"

"Maybe if you shut up we'll find out." Kakashi rolled his eyes.

"No need to be so rude Bakashi." Growled Obito.

"Guys! Please stop fighting!" Rin tried to intervene.

Minato was about to express his own thoughts on their bickering when the Hokage office doors burst open. A man wearing a dark green silk uniform and a funny looking hat ran in looking close to crying.

"Lord Hokage!" He cried doing a perfect 90 degree bow. "P-please! Help us! Our young Lady has gone missing!"

Sarutobi tilted his head, "You don't mean Lady Shin-Hye do you?" (I really like that name)

"Yes! I'm afraid so!" The eunuch cried.

"You must be her Chief Eunuch correct?" Sarutobi noted, "Meet Team Minato, the ones who will be escorting her Highness. Please, allow them to assist you in finding her."

"Thank you!" The Chief Eunuch grovelled in gratitude.

"Erm...yes." Sarutobi blinked clearly not used to this behaviour. "Now then...Team Minato, go find the Princess!"