Trying Not to Love You

You know that feeling where everything is just falling around you and you can't do anything about it? When it's happening so fast it makes you dizzy... it's spiralling and twirling round and round out of your control?

Sometimes it's not a bad thing.

Sometimes the things that are falling are people's hearts.

In this case both Kakashi and Shin-Hye were falling. Quickly, slowly, without knowing...but surely falling,

Falling in...

Love.

Kakashi didn't understand

Kakashi didn't understand. Why was he reacting this way? Was he sick? Probably not. Maybe? He wasn't sure.

His heart kept accelerating and his face kept heating up during the most strangest of times...like when he was with the one and only Lady Shin-Hye.

He needed to escape this uncomfortable and almost crushing feeling. It was unbearable and it wasn't getting better or going away.

And so he retreated into the forest, not far from the others, but far enough to be left alone with his thoughts...

Until he came. Stupid voice of reason.

"Oi Bakashi!" Obito called as he approached the young prodigy. "There you are you loser!"

"Speak for yourself." Kakashi huffed coolly, "the only loser here is you."

Obito's ears turned red in anger before he took a deep breath and calmed himself down. His defensive expression shifted into a smirk.

"Well this 'loser' has observed a few interesting things..." he hummed, "you blush a lot more and stutter."

Kakashi scoffed at the accusation.

"No-!"

"Around Lady Shin-Hye right?" Obito continued as he held back his snickers.

Kakashi was taken aback.

"How would you...?"

"Hmph. I'm not that stupid." Obito snorted before grinning mischievously, "and you my dearest Bakashi are in love...with the princess."

Kakashi's eyes went wide as he took a step back.

"No." He said immediately, "I'm not."

"Kakashi and Lady Shin-Hye sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" Obito sing-songed with a grin.

"I'm not in love." Kakashi repeated firmly.