Michael!¡ Halloween

You had just moved into a little home just outside London, and people have been telling how a dude named Michael (this dude named Michael use to ride motorcycle dick bigger than a tower.....I couldn't help my self lol) was murdered. You didn't care cause you have seen worse. You were a strange child. You always loved talking to demons, loved playing with the Ouija board,  you just loved the thought of dead, creepy scaring things, and demons.

Y/N POV

I had just finished unpacking, setting everything in the living room,and kitchen.  I know I had left  a few boxes in car, so when I went to go get then as soon as I came back everything was in the boxes. I chuckled and shook my head, because I knew  who did this.

"Hahaha very funny Michael, but can you please put everything back" I said sarcastically.

No response. I sighed.

(Later that night)

I decided not to unpack because I knew it would happen again.

I was hungry so I decided to order pizza, but when I left and cane back the pizza had eye balls, and worms. The funny part is I still ate it. In my past years I've had many trouble ghost, so I know its just hallucinations.

I went up to my room and took out my box. In there I had all my drugs weed, mollies, cocaine, etc.

I grabbed the coc. And sniffed about 10/100 of it. If your wondering how I have this much, its because I make my own. All I do is my the supply's.  Then I lit a blunt and started blowing rings.

"Can I have a blunt?"

I looked up and saw Michael floating.

I smirked"so you Michael"

Michael nodded

"You look cute" I said while giving him the blunt

"Honey I'm not cute I'm punk rock" he said while I notices his face changing.

Half of his left face was red freshly burned, a big black hole were his eye should be, his cheek bins popping out, and his teeth showed burned along with his lips.

"Now you just look plain sexy" I stated when I lit another blunt.

Mike was now inches from my face when he whispered "why aren't you scared?"

"Ally life I have been haunted by ghost, demons. My body is full of them, I have scares on my arms to show that I feed them. "I replied

Michael nodded while puffing smoke on my face. I couldn't stand it anymore. Michael was sexxy, and I was attracted to him. 

I pulled him into a kiss. His cold blue lips on mine. I laid down pulling him on top of Me. I moved everything on the floor giving me and him space. Michael licked my lip asking for entrance which I gladly accepted. The kiss was a-fucking-mazing.  It was full of lust. I put my hand over his back tugging at his shirt. Which he gladly made disappear along with the rest of out clothing.

He traveled down to my neck looking for my soft spot.  When he got to the middle side of my neck I arched my back while moaning.  He started sucking and biting.

He then moved down to my boobs sucking on both. When hr finally got to my vagina, he moaned at the the sight if my leaking pussy. Once he shoved his hard on in me without prep I yelled. 

Michael was on top of me fucking as if we were bout to die.

"Oh fuck yes michael shit faster" I yelled.

I clawed at his back. He went down to my neck sucking and grunting.

"Fucking hell I'm almost there' I moaned

"Oh shit cum cum right now" he moaned

I didn't have to wait I cummed right away. Michael collapse next to me. I turned to face him.

"Your different from the others" he stated

"Nah there are both three other girls just like me and they all had sex with a ghost" I replied

(/^▽^)/(/^▽^)/(/^▽^)/(/^▽^)/

Okay so I have more creepy 5sos pics and I will do one a day.