Michael//smutt

When it came to school, you hated it. Your social radar was apart of the outcast/stoner burnout's. You were fine with it, it's who are. In this school were so many communities. The popular, jocks, nerds, geeks, emo,goths,unsocial, & worst of all the bad boys. They only had one leader and it was Michael Clifford. The only time you would socialize with him is if he came to your group for drugs, or anything illegal or from the school (test answer, keys, etc.).

Y/N Pov.

I walked off the school bus wearing black skinny jeans, black supra, a white muscle t with a black skull. I walked into school getting looks from everyone. It was a common things for us burnouts, nobody like us they only came to us for things they needed.  I walked straight pass my locker (not needing anything), I walked out to the back of the school.

Walked out to see my dumbass friend about to light a bunch of fire crackers.

As I stood there watching Alex, jack, & Cristy throwing stuff into the fire works, I saw Michael Clifford coming this way.

I walked to him meeting him half way

( bold- y/n italics- Michael)

'What do ya need Clifford'

'I need more heroin & weed'

'Sorry we cut you off after the last time you didn't pay us twice'

'Awe come on don't be like that, why don't you come by my place after school, and we will work something out'

'Fine'

I walked back yo my group not wondering what Michael had in mind after school.

+ Skip to after school +

I was in geometry waiting for this class to end. I wasn't really paying attention. I was drawing a weird mythical creature with sharp teeth, & blood/guts on it.

"Ms. (Y/L/N) answer this what is the area of a cube?"

Without looking up, & I still drawing I responded " the surface area of a cube is the area of the six squares that cover it. The area of one of them is a*a, or a 2 . Since these are all the same, you can multiply one of them by six, so the surface area of a cube is 6 times one of the sides squared."

I Looked up to see a surprised face on ms. Cornwell. I smirked

"That is....correct"

A few minutes later the bell rang. I packed my things, and went to my locker. Wen I put my stuff away I walked out the school, & straight to Michael's place.

30 minutes later

Once I arrived at Michael's place, I knocked three time before be opened it.

"Well look who decided to show up" he smirked

I roller my eyes & walked into the living room "what did wanna discuss?"

"Well, I was thinking we could figure something out, so that I can still be able to get heroin & weed" he explained while sitting next to me.

I shook my head " I'm sorry Mikey, but there is nothing you can do that's why you should've paid us"

Mikey removed my hair from my neck and started leaving kisses "  are you sure (I shook my head) come on just enjoy it"

Soon he found my soft spot & started sucking. 

"Mhm" I moaned

Michael sat me on his Lap, + removed his shirt. I couldn't help but stare. He may have a pale body, but he still looked sexy. I roamed my hands around him.  He unclasped my bra from under my shirt & removing it.  He moved his lips from my neck to my lips.  As I moved my hands to his jeans, he cupped my boobs thru my shirt.

Once I got his pants off, he took of my shorts/ black lace underwear. Michael grabbed my ass and pushed me up against his dick which caused us to moan.

"Fuck do it again" I moaned

Mike didn't twice more, & lifted my shirt off of me. 

"Do want prep or" I cut him off by saying

"No just do it" I breathed.

Michael lifted me up & sat me on his 8 inch dick. I brought my lips tongue neck & started nipping, sucking, & biting his neck/chest. Soon when I was ready, Michael started bouncing me up & down.

I moaned "Mmm fuck Mikey"

"Ugh" he grunted as he thrusted while I bounce.

Mikey soon started nipping, sucking, & biting at my skin. I moaned in pure pleasure. Mike grabbed my waist and moved my hips faster.

"So-ugh- how b-out- fuck- the stuff" Mikey grunted.

I nodded "y-yeah-fuck-oh yes- you can have the stuff"

Michael gave me one last kiss before we reached out highs.

The next day

I walked into school showing of the hickies Michael gave me. I didn't care what people thought. As I was putting away my stuff, I felt arms around my waist.

"How bout during third period we go to my car & have a round" Michael whispered

I turned around pecking his lips and nodding.