Lord of Love

Lord Sri Krishna I could endlessly hear and speak of the tales from Your childhood past times here on this planet.

Each word pointed towards You or about You is liberating divine nectar.

Born without sexual activity like supreme incarnations are always enacted, Your Mighty Power was on display at first Glance.
From Mind to Womb, the Ultimate Universal Boon.

Displaying All Opulence and Control over all Matter, You spoke plans and schemes with your first breath.

Projecting Your potencies for your parents to see your Divinity.
This is the incarnation of the Supreme Entity.

Your Mother looked into Your mouth and saw the Whole Multiverse Cosmic Manifestation, infinite Universes contained within You.
Yet here you stood, within the Within.
Within and Without, KRSNA!
KRSNA!
KRSNA!
Oh how deeply I love You Father, Friend, Brother, Lover, Guru.

The Super Soul situated in each heart is this same Krishna we are celebrating today.

The Paradox of Omnipresence explained by Your very actions.
You save the devotees from the wicked mode of passion.

I bow at Your Lotus Feet in sincere reverence.
To real seekers of God, You are the Most Relevant.

Thank You for disposing of the evil Asuras for your peaceful devotees.
Lord I am a pacifist for You, so how can I fight demons without Your Club and Disc?

I trust You Implicitly Lord Krishna.