Chapter 7 - First Heartbreak.

Hopefully, you had made it till here.

So, quickly thank yourself for giving it a try🤗

Happy Reading❤️

Mia's POV:

"Harry. " I called out his name while leaning against that cafe's counter top, searching for my guy. He will be on the time when I call him once yet now where is he?

Lets try again.

"Harry." I called again but all came were silence. Did he leave early? But he know that I will be here for him.

His workmate, Cara approached me from inside and she smirked me evilly. She's that type of girl who having an eye on Harry and I could get to feel that burning smell from her.

"Yes. " she answered teasingly yet it increase my temper.

"Where's Harry? " I questioned bluntly as I loathe her upgrowing smirk.

"Oh. He's having some busy work in there so he isn't available for sometime. " she answered sternly and I couldn't believe this. Before even when he have many works to do, he would inform me out here to let me know the delay and it happens a lot.

Now, why is it felt suspicious?

"Do you need anything to drink? " she questioned in a good tone yet I could sense the mock behind them. I should tear this bimbo's face right now.

She shrugged and left when I just shake my head as a no. I left the cafe with a sigh while thinking a way to identify what happen to him. First of all, is he fine?

What should I do? What should I do?

As I was thinking, something strucked my mind. He used to say about that back way for the cafe, where he will be sneaking in secretly if he is late. So I could use that right?

Now, where's that way to back door? Oh, it's at the back alley of this cafe.

After making my way into the alley, I found out the door which was the back door for the cafe. I sighed before proceeding my action while reminding myself that sneaking in wasn't a new thing for me. While making baby steps near to the door, I quietly open the knob and it open with a thud sound. Cursing for my action, I quickly straddled in and closed the door behind me. The cafe somehow smelt so fresh of coffee and cocoa which I adore the most.

Wait. No distraction. I came here for my Harry and I should find him now.

I walked in further, where there's a pantry and I stopped from crossing it when I heard voices from in. It was his and some other person. I peaked at the pantry door and what I saw made my blood boil.

Harry was been pinned by that bitch Cara and she's inching closer to him while speaking something while seductively looking him. His look showed fragile and he squinted between her and the cabinet. So this is why she shoved me off at first. Now, let me treat her some good things.

I opened the rapidly and their eyes shot to mine.

"Mia? " Harry called as he looked me in relief as if I saved him from disaster. Perhaps, that bitch looked me in pure disappointment as I ruined their perfect moment.

"How dare you?...how could you even think to kiss him? " I yelled in anger as I walked closer to her.

"Why can't I?...I was yearning to kiss him and...he wasn't that disturbed either. " she states simply and it tempted me even more. I swung my hand on the air to hit her right at that smirking face yet I have been caught by Harry with his arms around me. He pulled me away from her and I wiggled in frustration to let me go.

"Mia...you should calm down. " he soothed as he moved me out from the pantry.

"I can't, Harry...did you listen what she says?...I should make her pay. " I yelled in red as I reimagine what might happen if I hadn't shown up. I walked my way again to the pantry yet I have been caught by him.

"M-Mia...calm down...please...I know what she says provoke the anger in you but...but you shouldn't do anything. " he hesitately answered and I looked him in horror.

"What?...what do you want me to do, just to stand here and see everything that she's doing to you? " I questioned sarcastically and he sighed. His words shocked me though because how can I be calm when what is mine was literally being claimed by something else. Well, I'm not that cool type of woman who take everything easy and to move on over everything.

"Mia...I didn't mean that...b-but...but you shouldn't do anything to her...if even I mess up with her, I will be fired...you know, why I need this job, right ? " he stated all calmly.

"So will you let her to kiss you, to avoid from this getting fired thing? " I questioned sternly as I eyed him with a straight face. He stayed quiet while gazing down on the floor.

So he will let her.

"Fine...t-then have a good time with her to save your dear job. " I stated in quackery voice while my throat got choked when tears started ramble from my eyes. My eyes welled up with pools as I saw his rigid figure and I just stomped away from that place.

Hearing his echoes that calling out my names along the alley, I just quickly walked to my car and drove away.