Chapter 17 - Till Ready.

Going into the FINALE soon🙌

Harry's POV:

M-Mia?

Is...Is that, Mia?

She's here? Or am I dreaming?

I blinked my eyes several time and stare at her figure that was checking me out intentionally. I still found myself shying around her gaze even after years of meeting. Finally, my prayers got paid off. I found my grace and my...my love back.

Yes, I love her. Like so much.

I had regret for all my words I had thrown on her when we were at our last day in high school. I lost all her contact and presence beside yet it's not her fault to be blame. I'm the one who wanted her to do that but nothing do I know that it would kill me for years to not have her with me.

"M-Mia. " I stuttered out as my mind went blank. Everything around me went silent and I only heard my heart beating that raising uncontrollably.

She never say a word as she looked me in shock. Her gaze ran up to my top to bottom and I knew for sure that my cheeks would turn red. Only she can do this to me.

She hadn't move nor I am because I was admiring her and I looked in worry as everything about our last day at school came to my mind again.

I-I don't want y-you.

You w-wouldn't be my anything.

J-just leave me a-alone after this.

How badly I might have hurt her? How badly she might suffer for 8 years now?

Is she's really waiting for me? No, I shouldn't doubt that because as she said we really met as to prove the meant to be among us, even it take ages. I believe this now. I'm made for her. Only her.

I'm Hers.

"Hey, Harry...where did you go?...I have been searching you all the time and the event is about to end...we should prepared for the conclusion. " my assistant, Cara approached me as she clung herself on me.

I knew that something burning in Mia and I knew the consequences either so I gently untangle Cara from me. Mia's eyes in instant became teary and I couldn't curse myself any harder. I pushed this woman from myself rapidly.

"M-Mia...p-plea-- " I stuttered out as she ran away while wiping her eyes and I ran behind her. I should get to her and want to shout at her that I'm all hers. But she's leaving.

She didn't even spare me a look but just left me on her limousine. I ran behind the limousine, hoping that she would stop the car and ran after me again to hug me or even kiss me but no. The limousine disappeared out of my sight and I broke into pieces.

My chest felt heavier than usual and my breath hitched as my sweat dripped uncontrollably from my forehead. I kneeled down on the road as I feel my life moving away. I'm done with this? After 8 years of love that stored in me, I had finally opened up the truth behind my heart and the next I saw was my life going away.

It hurts. I clenched onto my shirt as I sobbed of losing her again and I felt a hand rested on my shoulder. I turned to look the owner and it was her father.

Oh God, did he found out this?

He tugged on my hand and support me to stand up from the road. We walked to the front entrance of my hotel and sat on the stairs along with him.

"Why are you going for my daughter? " he questioned and I stunned. So he saw us and how can I answer him now?

"Why is she crying over you? " he questioned again as he saw me sternly.

"I'm your daughter's forever. Or, not now....anymore. " I mumbled and gaze down on the floor while realising the pain in me as she left.

"My daughter's forever? " he asked with a question mark face and I looked at him briefly.

"Y-Yes, sir. " I replied as I looked at him. Not in million years I have imagine myself to talk to her parents with this much bold nor having eye contact with them.

But here I'm, having this long conversation with her father about everything that happened between us. Luckily, he never asked or questioned anything at the middle of the story and I was clearly determine to tell him all the details as he asked me for further more.

After ending my story telling, he suddenly glared me and slapped my shoulders as I hissed in pain.

"You are the one for her and you had her wait for 8 years? No wonder she became that doom in life and this is why she refused to get marry? Boy, you are such an idiot. " he scolded in a way good manner and it surprised me more. I thought that he will loathe me or even warn me to stay away from his daughter but he failed my thought. He just encouraged me to give her some time and I agreed.

Mia.

She hadn't even marry but waited for me. For her love to be true, just to prove our meant to be.

Maybe just because of her father's words, I felt this feeling in my heart as like my life wasn't ended yet.

She's just upset about what she saw and I would explain her the situation once she's ready to meet me.