Chapter 15 - Locked Eyes.

Double UPDATE!

Yellowed🤩

Mia's POV:

"We welcome our chief guest...Mr Knight to the stage. " the host said as everyone clapped their hands and roared in cheer. My mother and I were sitting on this dining down here, just beside the stage.

My father gave everyone his best speech and thanked everyone for all their hard work yet determination to make up such a company. Everyone looked blue as he announced the final day of Knight & Co in America.

We are having this dinner meeting here because this was our last branch which we were going to close sooner and we are shifting it to Switzerland in several months. The employees were paid gradually for their years of efforts and they were given a easy job opportunities in surrounding companies.

We are totally shifting everything to Switzerland as we are settled there and I did also learnt more of life from there. My father thought that it will be easy for me to take over all of our companies if we located them in the same place. My father just knew how I'm and he literally arranging everything accordingly for my comfort.

As soon as he was done with his essay long speech, everyone began to dig in their meals and for some reason I felt the taste of the food kind of familiar. It's just the way I like it and the taste felt so noticable yet I couldn't know why it found familiar.

After having a full meal, I stood and decided to go to the washroom. By the time I'm walking to the washroom, I accidentally bumped into one of the waiter, resulting by spilling the glasses of drinks he was been holding on the end of my dress.

Luckily its just spilled on the hems and I'm even more blessed because I wore something dark. I shoved him away politely and shamelessly everyone stared me as I'm having a live show here. This people doesn't know manners, don't they?

I face palmed mentally and walked out quickly from the ball room. Yet somehow while my gaze on the floor, I missed where I'm going.

Shit. I'm stuck.

This hotel is far more than huge than I thought and my head spinner for their all alike doors and entrance. Now, where the hell this washroom would be?

I went to the reception on the middle for a direction yet they asked me to meet of their manager. Why don't they just know about the places here?

I walked at the way as the reception instructed me to found this manager and I just did it well. After some good minutes of searching this so called manager, my urge for this washroom thing disappeared and now I should just find it onlyto clean up my dress or else it will stink.

As I made my way in further into this mysterious side of this hotel, a door opening sound heard from behind and I rotate myself to look for the source.

My. Heart. Stops.

There he stood elegantly in a signature suit while walking up towards me but he isn't gazing me. He was walking casually on his way against me and I looked him in dumbstruck.

As soon as he came closer, my heart beats raised and I practically let some tears through my eyes.

One.

Two.

Three.

Locked. Our eyes locked and his brown eyes doubled in size. I miss those eyes, nose, lips and so on. I miss every bid of this creature.

He dressed so professionally with styled hair and I could simply say that this Harry wasn't the old one. Something changed him and I'm very sure that he is well consious about himself. I'm happy to find him like this yet I wonder how could he be right now.

"M-Mia. " he stuttered as usual and it took every urge in me to claim this man. After hearing him for like 8 years after, myself charged with a new kind of electricity that sped through all the colonicle lines of my veins.

He looked with that same worry eyes and that explained a lot that this man doesn't changed characteristically but only physically. He is well built with those muscles cracking down his arms and even though it's wasn't big as the wrestlers, it still looked built for his figure.

"Hey, Harry...where did you go?...I have been searching you all the time and the event is about to end...we should prepared for the conclusion. " A blonde which is like a barbie like approached us while rambling things to him. She abruptly brought her arms around him and he gently untangle their arms.

My eyes became blurry with jealousy and as he read it earlier, he quickly pushed her away from him.

So all this years, his been with this barbie? Damn, how bad I want to twist her head right now.

"M-Mia...p-plea-- " he began but before he could say anything, I just ran from there.

He looked me just now with worry but not love. He didn't even fall for me even when the faith proves the 'us' and as my words, it did succeeded but the same old nothing but hope for love remains.

My heart twitched and I ran my way out from the hotel. I found my limousine waiting for me and I quickly hopped in. I urged the driver to get the hell out here as fast as could and I'm going to fly Switzerland today.

Why is he like this? After all this years, he didn't engaged me to kiss nor hug him wholeheartedly yet he just stood as shock as I'm. So he wasn't believing in that sudden twist either and roamed happily around with that blonde.

Why do I have to meet him? I expect for him to open his arms or to pull me for a kiss but here he is, looking all in worry. Yeah, I know he still doesn't raise himself for starting that romantic gestures but at least he should have asked me like he did before.

Guess, his intuition about me and my love is still the same.