Part 36

2 hours and a few bottles of booze later, Hoseok's using a slice a pizza for a pillow and muttering soft 'I miss Hoppy's under his breath.

Jin and RM are making out in front of our noses and I'm pretty sure they would've had sex already if RM didn't stand up abruptly and yell: "Hold on, I can't find my dick." a few moments after Jin removed his T-shirt.

After that confession they threw a 'let's search his pants entirely' party, which Micha is trying really hard to prevent while Jimin's laughing at her, holding back the fact he needs to throw up and use the restroom really badly.

I'm the only one that's sober enough to get them into beds but, honestly, I'm having way too much fun to move right now.

Turns out, Jungkook's the horny type of drunk since he tries to hump my thigh every time he runs out of beer and then whines when I push him away softly, pouting his spit-coated lips.

The only one that's more wasted than he is, is definitely Yoongi, who forgot who we are nearly half an hour ago and keeps on calling Hoseok 'Mr. Postman' because of the yellow hat he's wearing.

That's the reason for the most amusing scene that happens that night, involving Yoongi, his brain cells deprived mind and another shot of tequila.

Yoongi suddenly burps really loudly, pointing a finger somewhere not really specific: "Uhhh, that guy's cwute."

Jin stops his make-out session for a moment long enough to scoff egoistically.

"Yeah, I know th-"

"Nuuu, th-the one b'side you."

"RM?"

"Nah, the othr one."

"Yoongi, that's a girl. Her name's Micha."

"Not a girl! Look, he has no boobs!"

Without a warning he lunges forward, arms outstretched, almost burning the edge of his flannel shirt on the campfire. He palms the front of Jimin's chest, squeezing and then giggling gleefully, turning to me as if telling me I was wrong.

He looks like a small kitty when drunk, cute and defenseless.

I smirk: "You think Jimin is cute?"

I play with the thought of actually filming the adorable way he says "hell yeah" but the mere flash of him killing the fuck out of me makes me halt my movements towards my phone.

"Well, he's your boyfriend," I say instead, watching as his eyes sparkle.

"Nooo wayyy," he moans, pinching the smaller's cheeks between his lanky pale fingers, "I wanna stick my dick in you, c-cherub."

"Please do," says my best friend with the biggest trustful grin on his blushed cheeks.

They fall over in the sand, the older squishing Jimin under his weight, filling the empty beach with drunken easy-going tender giggles, rolling all over the place.

The others watch the scene unfold for a couple of minutes before returning to their own disgusting business.

You know what they say - drunk people, leggins and children always tell the truth.

"Baby?" Jungkook whispers with his eyes half-open, definitely getting ready to hump my leg again.

"Huh?"

"'M sleepy."

I smile softly down at him with a light touch against his cheek, him rubbing against the underside of my palm while almost purring: "You want to go to bed?"