Captain Levi reads Riren smut

I'm going to be starring in this story <3
Comment and request if you'd like yourself to be starred in a story.
In this oneshot I give (kinda) Captain Levi a long smut I wrote about him and Eren. He basically reads it and reacts...idk I got bored okay?
Warning: bondage;whipping

Author's pov-

I giggle excitedly as I sneak into the Captains office. He's down in the mess hall with all the other cadets so I'm positive I won't get caught. If he does decide to leave Hange will distract him for me. Hange's such a bae. (Ha bae in Danish means poop)

I head over to the Captains desk where a pile of paper work is sat right in the middle. I pull out the quick, erotic story that I wrote and place it right on the top.

I hold back my laughter as I quickly escape the room only to bump into Erwin. Shit. Shit. Shit.

"Cadet, would you please explain to me why you're in the Captains office when you're supposed to be at lunch?" Shit.

"Urm, Hange wanted me to drop of some paper work at Levi's office" I quickly saved. Erwin arched his thick eyebrows at me - however you could barely tell because they were so thick.

"Alright, you can head back to the mess hall cadet..." he stopped.

"Jay, sir" I replied. Erwin nodded and walked me to the lunch room. It was kinda awkward walking with him.

Levi's pov-

Hange wouldn't shut up. No matter how many times I threatened her. However, the second Erwin and Jay stepped into the room she was as quiet as a bloody dead horse. 

"Afternoon commander, Jay" I spoke as they neared the table. They greeted me back simultaneously before Jay walked off over to her own table with her friends. I cocked an eyebrow at her smug behaviour.

*time skip*

I sighed and flopped down onto my desk chair. It wobbled a bit before settling back on the floor. I mentally groaned at all the paper work that I had in front of me.

However, I let out a sound of confusion at the first piece of paper. The handwriting was terrible. But the thing that caught my eye the most was the words scrawled at the top of the paper.

To Levi Heichou~

I squinted at the paper trying to make out what it said. God I hate awful handwriting.

Once I pretty much understood each letter I started to read, confusion settling into my bones as I kept reading.

(The smut that he's reading is in Eren's pov)

I knocked on the Captains door. A gruff "come in" was heard and I swiftly entered.

Levi Heichou was situated at his desk. His usual scowl embedded in his face.

The only thing that was different was that his shirt was unbuttoned halfway down because of the heat. I gulped quietly as I saw his pink nipples peak out from the shirt.

"You called sir" I informed. Levi shuffled in his desk and sighed. Placing the paper work down on the desk with a slam.

I flinched.

"You're training today was lamentable. If I didn't know any better I'd think you're getting worse Jaeger"