Room Service

Eren's pov-

I was lying flat against my bed with nothing interesting to do. The days had all been the same since I had a week off work. There wasn't anywhere that I wanted to go nor was there anything in particular that I wanted to do except sleep in this overly priced yet luxurious motel.

Then my mind went back to the adorable room service guy who'd knocked on the door a couple of times a few days prior.

A smile took over my lips.

I hopped off the bed and dialed into the phone in my wall near my door. A perky woman picked up, I think her name was Petra.

"Hello, this is room service, how may I help you?" (I have no idea how room service works in a hotel)

I pulled away from the mic because of her high pitched metallic voice.

"Erm, I'd like some assistance please...in room 104" I asked.

"Of course, I'll be right there sir" I stopped her immediately.

"Actually, could you call the other one up, the one with raven hair...Levi I think his name was" I told her. She seemed a bit put off by my request but complied anyway and hung up rather rudely.

I quickly made my way to the shower and stripped off my clothes - which only consisted of my pants and boxers.

Taking a few minutes to scrub in some mens shower gel and pulled on a towel. I left the bathroom like that, dripping wet and started to tidy the room a bit.

I wanted to have a little fun with the guy.

Just as I turned on the TV to make the atmosphere seem more normal the bell rung. I smirked to myself and ran back into the shower. "Come in, I'm just in the bathroom" I yelled.

Levi's pov-

For some reason Petra was being pissy with me because I was called up to room 104. I ignored her and swiftly made my way to the room using the back stairs that only employees were allowed to use.

I got to the door, making sure to check it was the right one thanks to past events that have almost gotten me fired.

I run the bell and there was a shuffling sound before someone yelled "Come in, I'm just in the bathroom"

I swiped my master card and entered the room, not having any idea why this guy called me. I looked around the room and nodded in acknowledgement - it was clean, like, very clean.

The TV was also on which showed a random soap opera that no doubt was just on for background noise...and costing the motel more money for electricity.

I waited for the person to exit the bathroom and when they finally did I recognised him. I'd waited him a few times before. But the sight before me was so overwhelming that I bit my lip harshly to hold back a blush.

There in front of me. Was THE Eren Jaeger - CEO of Jaeger Enterprise. A world wide company. Earns billions of pounds a year. This damn kid was younger that me and so much more successful than me that it was physically painful.

But that wasn't what made me twitch, or made my face become hot.

He was naked, butt naked...I mean except for the small towel that the motel has in every room.

His hair was soaked and dripped water down his muscled torso that glowed in the artificial TV light. The way his abs clenched slightly when he breathed made my mouth water.

I snapped out of my trance when he started to talk. His voice like a song in my ears.

"Levi? That's you right?" He asked. I nodded stupidly. Still captivated by his looks.

Out of nowhere he seemed to pounce forward like a predator.

"Like what you see?" He whispered seductively into my ear. I shivered and nodded, by bottom lip quivering in anticipation.

I hooked my hand over the top of his towel as his body pressed against mine and roughly pulled him forward.

"Yes, I like it a lot, and I want it now"

To be continued...