Wet dreams

I try, I write, I edit, I cry. The life cycle of a yaoi obsessed hermit. Levi has a more realistic view on their relationship in this chapter so he is a little mean. 😇

Erwin's pov-

I called in both Hange and Levi after the battle to see how Eren was doing. Ever since he had been crushed underneath a fallen building he hasn't woken up.

Hange said that he should wake up soon though which is fortunate since we have another mission that we need to get ready for next month. And Eren needs time to heal properly and train.

Hange's pov-

I quickly gave Eren another shot of medicine as he slept, hoping that he would wake up without feeling too much pain. As I was clearing away my medical equipment I heard small muffled groans come out of the young titan shifter.

"Mmnnn, Levi heichou..." I stared in shock when I realised that Eren was having a wet dream about Levi. I smirked and stared at his flushed figure as he squirmed under the covers. I was soon interrupted in my observation when Mr grumpy himself entered the room.

Levi's pov-

"How's the brat?" I question shitty glasses. She just smiled at me like the creep she is and replied with, "He's having fun~" she sang. I raised my eyebrow but before I could ask what the hell she meant she left the room.

I walked over to the bed where the brat was sleeping and sat down on the chair next to him. It's my fault he's so badly injured. It's my fault he nearly died. I almost lost my entire squad again! I'm starting to question whether I'm cut out to be a leader...

"C-captain...Levi..." I raised my head to meet Eren's sleeping face. Did I just hear what I thought I heard? Why would the brat be dreaming about me?

"...h...hurts" I heard him stutter out. Oh god. I bet you he was reliving that moment. The moment when I pushed him out of the way of a titan and into an unstable building. Trapping him.

I took a fist full of my hair into my hand and pulled on it in frustration. Why do I always make the wrong choices?

"Heichou...mmnnn, wait n-not there..." I watched as Eren shuffled around on the bed noticing how his cheeks were flushed crimson and his moist lips were pulled apart in a silent moan.

Oh no.

He wasn't was he? There's no way that brat would think of me that way. I mean I'm his superior and I'm way older than him...

"Hahhh, L-levi...stop" I growled in disbelief. He wasn't dreaming about me taking advantage of him was he? Cause like hell I'd do such a thing.

"AHHH CAPTAIN, F-FUCKK...UUHHH NO...t-this isn't right!"

I jumped up in surprise when he screamed out suddenly.

"Tch, stupid brat thinking I'd ever want to touch him" I spouted to no one in particular.

But there was nothing I could do except just sit there and watch over him as he had a very erotic dream about me hoping no one came in the room.

I crossed my arms and leant back against the chair with a huff. He's gonna be punished when he wakes up, and no I don't mean in a sexual way, he's just a kid.

I watched uncomfortably as Eren squirmed and shuffled around on the sheets letting out a string of moans and whimpers. Casually moaning out my name now and again, making my blood boil.

I suddenly felt a wave of heat course through my body. Oh he's seriously gonna get it.

"Nya~Ahh~Levi, Levi, Levi, Leviiiii" as Eren grinded against the bed sheets I found myself not being able to take my eyes off of him.

I would love to see what was going on in his head right now. What he really thought of me.

Eren was quiet for a moment before he arched his back and clawed into the sheets with a desperate whine that made my throat go dry.

"Levi~" he climaxed into his pants as he moans my name so sinfully and passionately that I for some reason bit my tongue.

Low pants filled my ears as Eren continued to sleep but in silence this time making me sigh in relief. I do not want to have to go through that again.

I'm gonna have to have a talk with the brat when he wakes up.

So terrible...shorter than usual as well. 😧
Should I write Eren's pov so yall know what happened in his dream or what?
Requests~~