A-am I doing it right?

Innocent Eren everyone 😜
Little eren and kind Levi? IDK I NEED IDEAS...

Eren's pov-

I was cleaning captains office since he says that I clean better than everyone else. It made me happy knowing that he thinks about me sometimes, even if is just about my cleaning.

You see, I like captain Levi. But I'm just a kid and he's so much older than me that I'll never have a chance with him. If I'm lucky he'll think of me as an equal as a soldier. That's about it. I didn't realise I started pouting and started to sulk the more I thought about it.

I was on my hands and knees scrubbing the floor when captain came in. I was still in my own little world that I just ignored him.

I kept scrubbing the floor for a bit only when he came up to me suddenly and kicked the bucket of water all over the floor.

"You're spacing out Eren and the floor looks dirtier than it did before" I look up at captain to see disappointment in his eyes.

I stop cleaning and clenched my fists. Well done Eren. The only thing that captain liked about you and you had to go and mess it up! You can't do anything right!

Levi's pov-

"You're spacing out Eren and the floor looks dirtier than it did before" I grumble. Yeah I was in a bad mood because of shitty glasses being annoying again. I don't know why I took it out on Eren though...

I looked down at him to notice that he hadn't moved. "Eren?" I questioned.

*sniffle sniffle*

Oh my god was he crying?

I knelt down next to him and sighed. "Gosh, Eren I'm sorry I was so strict, if I'd had known you'd cry I wouldn't have..." My eyes widened at the sight before me.

Eren was sitting on his knees like a child and his face was red from crying so much. I patted his back and sighed again a little annoyed.

"Why are you crying Eren? I'm this harsh on everyone all the time" I was taken aback when Eren's small cries became louder to the point where I had to rub his back and coo at him to calm him down.

"What's got you so upset Eren? This can't be just because of a little scolding from me" Eren turns to face me on his hands and knees and crosses his arms like a child and pouts. I have to bite my lip to stop myself from bursting from laughter. Although he was still crying so I held back.

"C-captain *sniff* was so mean about cleaning, you only like me when I clean because I'm good at it *sniff* you can't l-like me when I want you to...sir, why don't you like me cuz I like you"

I was befuddled by his words since he was acting so childish I couldn't comprehend whether he was saying he liked me as a person or he actually like liked me.

He was still sniffling like a brat though. "Look Eren, I don't just like you when you're cleaning, you're the best cadet on the corps" I whispered. Eren gasped and giggled. "R-really?" He asked, his beautiful bright eyes wide...wait...stop.

"Y-yes, but don't tell anyone or they'll get jealous" I told him with my finger over my mouth. Eren copied me with a smile and nodded.

"So you like me?" He asked me in an innocent tone. I nodded. "Yeah, I like you so much Eren, you're my favourite"

He giggled and smiled happily which kind of made me want to smile to be honest.

I patted Eren on the head and told him to get back to work as I sat at my desk to do some paper work.

*time skip*

Some time had gone by and I secretly enjoyed listening to Eren happily hum as he cleaned. However, I didn't notice when he stopped because I was so into my work that I was caught off guard by Eren peeking out at me from under my desk.

"Eren? What on earth are you playing at?" I asked him in a calm tone, not wanting to make him cry again. Eren gave me a lopsided grin which made my heart flutter and jump about uncomfortably.

His big round eyes were full of mischief and amusement. "Captain, you said you liked me and you've been working hard all day so I wanted to give you a gift" he said. This was strange. Eren never acted like this before.

I was once again startled when Eren fumbled with my belt and pulled on my zipper. I grabbed his hands suddenly, stopping him.

"Eren? Seriously, what do you think you're doing?" I said again with an even harsher tone which I soon regretted because I noticed how Eren's eyes became glazed.

"Hange said t-that doing this would make you feel better!" He yelled. My heart ached when he hid his face behind my knee.

"Of course that shitty glasses would put something like this into your mind" I spat. Eren perked up quickly making me raise my eyebrow.

"No! I wanted to do it Levi! I like you so it wanted to do it!" I sat back speechless as he finally said my name. He was really serious about this huh?

I smiled and stroked his soft hair. "Go ahead Eren" I said, leaning further back to get more comfortable. Eren climbed up my thighs slightly eager and unbuckled by belt properly this time. 

He took no time at all in unzipping my pants and pulling out my semi erect cock.

"That's it baby, kiss it" I praised. Eren did just that. He used his small, plump lips and kissed the tip of my cock. I rolled my head back in satisfaction. It wasn't much pleasure since it was most likely his first time but the fact that it was him doing it made it ten times better.

Eren leant forward and surprised me when his pretty little mouth took all of me in at once. Doesn't this guy have a gag reflex at all?

"Uhhhh...Ohmygod Eren baby, fuck yes" I caressed his hair with my hand and tugged on it a little happy to find that he moaned every time I did it sending shock waves and vibrations up my cock.

His tongue swirled around aimlessly and I chuckled at how innocent he actually was. "Eren.." I said. He pulled away with a sad expression. "A-am I doing it right Levi?" He asked. I panted at the sight of his plump lips that were covered with precum.

I didn't care if he was sloppy. I wanted him so bad that he could bite down for all I cared. "Eren, keep going, don't stop okay?" I said breathlessly. 

Eren perked up at this and effortlessly took me all in again. The sounds of my cock hitting the back of his throat making me shudder in delight.

But if we were to do this again some time...teaching him a little wouldn't be so bad...

"Eren, suck it hard like you're sucking on a lollipop okay?" I was barely able to speak as he spoke in agreement against my cock. The words were muffled but the vibrations were heavenly.

Eren gripped onto my balls and started deep throating me much faster than before.

"Hahhh...Oh god...baby, you're so good, suck daddy's cock~ahhh"

I felt my balls clench and knew that I was close. "Uhh, baby I'm close, you think you can swallow it all for me?"

Eren looked up at me from his glorious position and nodded. "Good boy Eren~"

"Ngh~"

I moaned loudly as I came into Eren's pretty mouth. My seed dripped from the sides of his lips making me growl in hunger.

Eren pulled away and smiled bashfully. "Did I do good?" I pulled him into my lap and kissed him softly. "Yeah baby, you did, and you're all mine now" I kissed into his neck making him giggle.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting for this" Eren smiled happily against my chest. I raised my brow at him and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Well I'm all yours Jaegar"

So...this exists. I don't regret it tho cuz it's cute as hell and it made me smile.
😊😊