Stalker Part 2

Levi's pov -

I was on my way home from getting fired when I saw him. A young boy, probably still in school. I noticed him watch me from under his pretty eyelashes, I pretended not too see him, instead I just sat there brooding to not make myself stand out.

When he left I followed him home. He lived in a pretty shitty area, his apartment didn't even have any good windows to break into. For the next two weeks I forgot about work and spent all of my time on him. I found out his name was Eren, he lived alone and attended school to which he was in his last year.

I think it was three days after seeing him that I broke into his apartment and started to learn more about him. I only went when he was at school. I would relieve myself in his shower with the smell of his towel under my nose. I did it in his bed and on his couch. I used his cups and his toothbrush. One of the days I was delighted to find he had left his phone at home and happily looked though it finding multiple nude photos and pictures of him and his friends which I sent to myself for later. I wanted everything personal of his to become mine. Of course it was only a matter of time he would start to realise what was happening.

One day I met him. I was on my way home from the store with yellow rolls of tape in a bag. Tape that I thought would look pretty around his wrists. I was planning to kidnap him and make him mine, however it seemed the situation changed that day. When my bag broke and Eren rushed to help me I felt my blood pressure begin to rise.

I offered him coffee, seeing his naive personality I wondered if I could take him through manipulation instead of force. Whilst we sat and drank and talked I learnt a lot about him. His family was abroad, he was failing school, he was a delinquent, his friends weren't as close as they used to be. He was utterly alone and I knew I had found such a perfect person. I told him about myself, although most of it were lies. I told him about my work, pretending I had never gotten fired. I made up an excuse about the yellow tape in my bag, feeling excitement in my body when his eyes smiled from the lies I told.

When Eren reached out to me for help I smiled and held onto him. A simple touch was normally harmless but I knew Eren needed me in that moment so I took it. His skin was soft and hot, was he flustered or was it just the coffee?

I planted the idea of a cctv system into his mind. Of course, I knew the man he was trying to catch was me and being the one to help him made me shiver with pleasure. Eren's eyes lit up when I offered to help and so we set up a date and time for me to install it because I didn't own any cctv system, I had to buy some time to find one and purchase it before I could 'help' him.

I didn't intervene with Eren's life for the time being, instead I just let my mind think of all the things I'd do to him when he was mine.

When the day came I rushed over to Eren's. Not even having to look at the small slip of paper he'd handed to me at the coffee shop with his address on it. When I was at his door I felt myself become excited. He wasn't in his school clothes, instead he wore a baggy tee tucked into some jogging bottoms. His hair was slightly dishevelled and he smelt like he'd just showered.

As I helped him install the cameras, I purposely let him watch me instead of help. I was aware he liked me and that made me happy. Whilst putting the cameras into place the feel of Eren's eyes made my skin burn. Slowly my pants became tight and my breathing became rugged. I quickly finished the cameras and showed Eren how to use them. Without him knowing I knelt over him to smell his hair. I placed my hand over his on the mouse to show him what to do whilst my other hand played with my cock.

Eren's obliviousness to the whole situation made me feel more excited. I tried to keep myself quiet whilst pleasuring myself but felt like I could no longer hold it and asked to use the bathroom. Eren directed me with innocent eyes. When I entered the bathroom I leant against the door and pulled out my cock. It was hard and twitching, any longer in that room with Eren and I would have came all over myself.

I thrusted my hand onto my cock with the pleasure of knowing that Eren was just in the other room. I found one of Eren's school shirts in the laundry basket by the door. I took it into my hand and thrusted into it, thinking of doing Eren in his school clothes. At school. On the desk he sits at everyday. I came after a few minutes, gritting my teeth to not let out any moans. My cum soaked into Eren's shirt made me want to do it again. I pulled out my phone and took a picture of it before placing it back into the laundry basket.

Whilst I was washing my face to get rid of my flustered look, Eren knocked the door.

"Levi, are you okay?" I opened the door to him and smiled, seeing the clueless expression on his face was extremely cute. It made me excited for what I was going to do with him. Before Eren could protest I told him I had to leave for work, of course that was a lie. When I left I quickly got into my car and drove home.

Passing a wall full of naked pictures of Eren and yellow tape scattered on one side of the floor, I flopped down onto my couch and turned on my tv. Eren's innocence made me chuckle as I turned on the cctv I had installed in his house. One camera in every room, even the bathroom. For the next few days all I did was watch Eren, obsessively. I barely ate or slept. My eyes never left the screen.

His friends went over his place quite a lot and it made me want to kill them.

One of the days Eren got back from school early. I assumed he had skipped classes. I had decided to go out to get food for once and nearly missed him. Fortunately he had gotten back home at the same time I did so I had time to watch him whilst eating. For a while he did nothing, either play on his phone or clean. After a while he went into the bathroom to take a shower. I was hoping he would because I always enjoyed watching him shower.

When Eren showered I felt myself become excited as I always did. This time though Eren also got hard. All the time I had watched him, I hadn't seen him masturbate. Not even once, I had started to wonder if he was abnormal or was doing it somewhere else. Luckily this time I could watch him clearly through the shower glass.

The cctv system also had an audio input so I put in my headphones and cranked up the volume to hear his pretty moans. I played with myself at the same time. Making sure to record everything for later use. I got so turned on from watching him that I had to pull away from touching myself every few seconds because my cock was twitching so much it became painful.

"Ahh...Levi..." I heard loud and clear through the headphones. I lost control of myself and moaned so loud that the neighbours definitely heard it. I came soon after and a string of hot pants left my body, sweat dripping down my neck making me shiver in pleasure.

Eren left his apartment soon after that, I wondered why but was too caught up in replaying the video of him in the shower over and over again until I was satisfied. My suit pants were covered in cum and my shirt had become see-though from sweat. I was too tired to clean myself off straight away so I sat there, still feeling good. I moaned in frustration, I really wanted to touch him.

...... part 3??