Quirk Apprehension Test

* After the first day of school passed he went back on the second day only to find out about another test*

Apparently they were doing a test where you test your quirk by throwing a ball from a far distance. First up was Jessily. She shocked the ball to the point where it flew up and exploded! 802 Meters. Not bad but what about Ryan? He threw it and wow... 4 meters. The teacher said that he should use his quirk. So he did and his results were infinity! We don't know how far but it was gone! Out of sight. After the rest of them went Ryan went back to class. After learning more about quirk development he went to the battlefield because each pair of students had to fight a teacher. First up was Ryan and Andrew vs All Might. All Might had gotten weaker because of his weights restraining him. Ryan knew his weak spots and went for the stomach. After doing so will full power, Andrew kicked him with full power and eventually he got knocked out.

After all students fought a teacher. Only some of them succeeded. After that they got a form for dorms in school. Ryan, Andrew, Michael, Joey, Dominic, and Aydan all got 1 dorm. Joey had a quirk called "Rain Dancer" whenever he has water on his skin his speed, strength, and observations increase. Dominic obviously had super strength. Aydan had queue. If he held a stick he could change it into any other weapon except long range weapons such as guns. Andrew had super speed, and lastly Michael had a quirk called "Burning Gaze". Anybody he looked at he could control the temperature. If he looked at somebody he could make then hot or cold. Samantha, Jessily, Rachel and 3 other girls got into a cabin. Samantha's quirk was called "Exploding sound". She can absorb sunlight and turn it into a high pitch sound. If she absorbs too much sunlight she gets knocked out. Jessily had a quirk called "Flammable Breath". She can breath fire and other things that can set things on fire. Lastly Rachel, had a quirk called "Daedulus". Whoever she looked at she could analyze their quirk and fighting style.  Ariel was another person in the cabin a with a strange quirk called "snake sense" she can change into snake sense and detect anything coming towards her. She can shoot poison blasts or knock someone out. She also had a mix quirk. Half Snake sense and Half Cremation. If activated she can emit blue fire or can touch it will burn intensely. She could possibly burn off someones arm!