Playing With Fire...

*After a while when everyone inherited a second quirk Joey got extremely lucky just to find out he had gotten a 3rd quirk. He could shoot fire out of his hands. He can also do simple things with it such as start a fire, light a cigarette, and so many more things.*

After Joey had found out he told everybody then Ryan suggested that everyone with a part fire quirk should do some training together in order to gain control of it, and that anyone who was having trouble could have help. After sometime of training a villain had appeared in the city wreaking havoc. All fire heroes got to the scene (Joey, Jess, and Ryan) but they ended missing the villain and accidentally burned down some buildings. After that a water hero came by a put them out. How could we have missed? Maybe he had a propelling quirk that allows him to jump or dash at the speed of light! Joey then said that if he had a dash quirk how come he didn't run as soon as we came. Ryan explained that if the villain was wreaking havoc and he ran, why would he be scared of them instead of the other pedestrians who could've used their quirks to attack him. Jess then ended the conversation by saying that he evaded their attacks so that we could miss him for flammable things so he could frame us. They both agreed with her.

After the heroes got their provisional licenses they decided to make their own team. There wasn't a name for that yet but they were working on it. Ryan decided to temporarily call it fire clan. After Ryan had talked to All Might about his day, All Might helped him control his fire side. After gaining full control he felt better. After walking back to the dorm he felt a spike in his eye, after getting back he realized he had been stabbed in the eye. Of course there was a healer but she was asleep. There was a healer in the dorm but she had other patients. The next day he got his eye healed but it left a scar underneath his bottom eyelid. 

*The Next Day*

*Sorry if it's a little cringe dm me if you have any ideas!*