10

RIP CHADWICK💔😔!!! THIS WAS SO HEARTBREAKING BUT WE KNOW THAT YOU ARE IN A BETTER PLACE. WE WILL FOREVER HONOR YOU AND ALL THE THINGS YOU'VE DONE FOR YOUNG BLACK KINGS AND QUEENS!! YOU ALLOWED THE BLACK COMMUNITY TO SEE THAT WE CAN BE GREAT AND EVERYTHING THAT WE DO IN LIFE.  LONG LIVE A TRUE KING❤️✨
*make sure you vote (⭐️),leave a comment (📝), share(📮) with a friend or two

Riddle 10: A man who was outside in the rain without an umbrella or hat did get a single hair on his head wet. Why??

Xen Michaels POV...
*monday/ same day*

"So uh hey Jayden...?"

I said looking over at him while we were in the car. He didn't answer back, just continued to look out the window at the houses that passed by. I thought about just saying fuck it but then I remembered what Brown said. I sighed and tried again.

"I had a job interview today and think it went good actually."

I said as we pulled up on a red light. I looked over at him and he was on his phone. I got mad and snatch his phone from him.

"Hey what the fuck?"

I ignored him and looked at what had him so busy. I saw that he was texting Elva. It seems like they had been texting since we left, well mostly him but still. I don't know why but I got mad. Why the hell was he texting her?

"Why you texting Elva?"

"Why you worried about who I'm texting?"

"Cause I pay this fucking phone bill! Now why you texting her?"

I snapped throwing the phone back into his lap. The light turned green and I stepped on the gas pedal driving off.

"I don't know. She seems pretty cool."

I shook my head but didn't say anything.

"You like her, don't you?"

I side eyes him.

"Nigga did I say that?"

"You didn't have too. You were staring at her all through dinner and every time I tried to talk to her you lowkey were blocking."

"Nigga I don't want her. She not my type and she too young for me."

He shrugged but didn't say anything after that and I just left it like that. I didn't think I like her. I barely knew the girl and plus she seemed to shy for me, I don't like that shit. It's dead. I cut on my music and continued to drive down the road to my house.

***

"So when you gonna tell the truth bro?"

I looked over at my phone making a face at Renee.

"Whatcha talking about girl?"

"You like Elva."

I sighed.

"I don't like that girl! Why everybody keep saying that shit man?"

"Cause all you do is stare at her and throughout the whole dinner you tried to cockblock any chance Jayden had at talking to her."

"She didn't seem to comfortable with him so I was just trying to help her out."

She gave me a look.

"Why are you lying though? Is it because of her age, because let's be honest she's about to be 18 in a couple of months and she's pretty mature for her age."

I shook my head.

"She's not what I want. She ain't my type plus I think Jayden feeling her."

I said as I pulled out some clothes for tomorrow.

"Ok but if she ain't 'yo type' who is because I'm tired of you being lonely around here."

"Who said I was lonely?"

I asked coming over to where I had my phone propped up on and moved over to the bed where I laid down.

"I do and I can see it in your face. Not only that but even Jayden said it."

I raised my eyebrow.

"I'm not lonely plus I'm only focusing on my brother, my career and me. That's all."

"Ok but everyone needs someone."

"Ok and I understand that and if I'm meant to be with someone I will find that one person, one day."

She sighed. She was about to say something when I heard crying in the background."

"Look X I gotta go Reign is crying but I'm serious bro I want you to find happiness and if that means finding happiness with someone do it."

"Yea yea yea go take care of my lil baby and tell her I said hey."

She rolled her eyes.

"Whatever nigga. Love ya."

"Love ya too."

She blew a kiss before hanging up the phone. I sighed. I started to think was I lonely?

Yea sure it would be nice to lay up with someone but I have responsibilities that need to be handled I can't be loosing focus on that. I honestly don't think I'm lonely. I think I'm just find.

Maybe I am lonely...

^^^
727 words...

Riddle 10 answer: he was bald

This chapter literally sucked ass but hey a chapter is a chapter I guess.

But ohhhh ok you think Jayden gonna make a move move on Elva??

Until next time!!!!!

Chapter made: October 6,2019
Chapter published: October 9,2019
Edited published date: September 13,2020