Chapter 5:Akutagawa or Icecream

-Your POV-

"HIIIYAAAAAAHHHH-"

"YOU BASTARD-" An orange-haired male shouted,launching towards the bandaged-male.

But he suddenly stopped when he saw you in front of him.

"W-w-what?!Y/n?!" Chuuya blushed after he saw you.

"Hi Chuuya-kun~" You waved and hugged the male causing him to flinch.

"Y-Y/n!"

"Okay,thats enough!" Dazai stated while separating the two of you.

"Oi-"

"Can you not talk to me right now?I'm busy breathing" Dazai stated,sassily turning his back on Chuuya.

"Bastard!" Chuuya stated kicking Dazai,but he easily dodged.

You sigh as the two of them continued to bicker.

"Can I have your permission,Chuuya-kun?" You asked, tilting your head a bit.

"Huh?....sure what is it?"

"Can I kidnap Akutagawa-kun??" You asked,smiling innocently.Dazai chuckled while Akutagawa glared at Chuuya.

Akutagawa dragged Chuuya in a corner to give him the 'talk'.

-Chuuya's POV-

"You're seriously not agreeing, right?" Akutagawa whispered still glaring at me.

"I-I don't know" I stated,embarrassingly scratching the back of my neck.

"I know you like Y/n but do me a favor and DO NOT agree"Akutagawa stated making me groan.

" Tch,FINE....you owe me one though"I stated while he nodded.

The two of us went back to Dazai and Y/n.

-Your POV-

"So??" I asked,smiling cheerfully.

".......No" Chuuya stated,looking away from you.Your heart sank.

"Oh okay...."You gloomily stated, making your way towards Dazai.

" Let's go back"You told Dazai,tugging his jacket gently.He chuckled at your actions.

"Hahah~Let's get icecream to cheer you up~" Dazai suggested,patting your head.Your face immedietly lit up.

"Hai!"

-Chuuya's POV-

OH HELL NO!

OH HELLLL NOOOO

DID I JUST HEAR THAT CORRECTLY?!

Y/N + DAZAI + ICECREAM= OH HELL NAW

I do not agree with what the hell Dazai said so I stupidly spoke without thinking.

"FIGHT US!If you win,you get Akutagawa.If you lose,you two will not get icecream.