Chapter 10:Birthday celebration

-Your POV-

All of the people in the agency, including you are preparing to surprise Dazai.

All of you set up the office and got to your designated spots while closing the lights.

Now all that is left is to wait.

It was quiet.All of you were waiting for the bandaged-male to enter.

Few seconds later,all of you heard the door creaking.

"Eh?Why is it so dark?"

*POP*

"SURPRISE!!" All of you cheered,opening the lights and seeing a surprised Dazai.
[Dazai:(0-0)]

"W-woah,Haha~Thanks guys!" Dazai stated,completely flustered.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!"All of you greeted and Dazai gave all of you a heartwarming smile.
(A/n:aaww)

"Here,a cake f-for you.."Kunikida mumbled that last part,Dazai smirked.

"Aaaaawww~You do love me!"Dazai teased,hugging Kunikida.

"Hmph!Get off of me!" Kunikida shouted,clearly embarassed.The rest of you laughed.

"Ehhhhh???But I thought you love me~" Dazai continued to tease,acting hurt.

"Ugh,Y/n helped me with the cake!"

"Oh really?" Dazai walked over to you.

"Happy Birthday Dazai-kun-" You greeted but was cutted off by the bandaged-male suddenly hugging you.

"Thank you Y/n,this is the best birthday I ever had" Dazai whispered,burying his face into your neck.

"Anything for my best friend"You stated,innocently smiling at him.

-Dazai's POV-

OUCH

Y/n said best friend.. T^T

How dare you toy with my feelings... ;-;

"Dazai,some friends of yours are outside" The president stated,gesturing me to check it out.

I looked over to Y/n to see that she was giving me two thumbs ups.How cute and childish...

-Outside the Agency-

"Eh?Akutagawa and Chuuya?" I asked,wondering why they were here.

"Tch!Here!" Chuuya stated,handing me a present.

I gave him a confused look.

"Its for you,Idiot!" Chuuya shouted while Akutagawa agreed.

I smirked.

"Aaawww~You guys are so sweet!" I shouted,hugging the other two males causing us to fall.

"Tch!Its from the Port Mafia,not only us" Chuuya stated while looking away.

"Since you're our family too.." Akutagawa became flustered when I petted his head.

"Tell everyone I said thank you~" I stated,smiling at the two of them while holding my present.

-Your POV-

You were looking out the window,spying at the three males.

"Y/n,what are you doing-" Naomi asked but you suddenly placed a hand on her mouth to shut her up.

"SHHHH!DON'T RUIN THE MOMENT!" You stated and the both of you proceeded to look out the window.

But no one was out there..

"Crap" You mumbled to yourself while your busy looking for the three males.

*BLAG*

The door suddenly opened,revealing the bandaged-male smirking at you.

"Having fun spying,Y/n?"
[Y/n:(0-0)]