You Did This To Me -7- Teaser

Ok- Sorry for the long wait and sorry it's short. I'm at a crossroads here and a bunch of stuff can happen so I'm trying to work it out. Here's a teaser.. =] Oh and you know the drill bit comment or fan =]

Part -7-

Andy's POV

People keep telling me I'll be okay. That eventually the pain will just go away on it's own. I feel like I'm five years old again and on the old metal monkey bars at my elementary school. I hated those bars, I hated the challenge that they presented to me. I have never been one to give up though. So I'm going to move on, and to move on I must let go, just like on the monkey bars. To move forward and complete your journey you must let go first. I have to say that I am terrified though. My body aches from lack of sleep and my mind always wanders back to how I had saved myself for so long only for it all to be ripped from me. I was ruined. No proper man would want me now, especially not Chris.

I sighed inwardly. Chris. I couldn't stop thinking of him. My fingers still shot to my lips and lingered there when my mind wanders back to that night. My hands entwined in his hair, my body moulded perfectly to mine. Four and a half weeks ago was a long time and I didn't want to admit it, but it had felt so right. I wanted him, I needed him, my body yearned for him.

I couldn't admit that to anyone though, especially him. My mother told me something when she was still around, it was about my father of whom I have never met. It went along the lines of

"It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return, but what is the most painful is to love someone and never find the courage to let the person know how you feel."

My mother said she loved my father, but she never told him. She never told him about me either. I felt another sigh coming. I was in the same predicament as her. I looked down to my slightly swollen belly and sighed. Five and a half months left. The only problem was this baby was not from the man I loved, but the man I hated. It wasn't Chris' baby I was hiding from the world, it was Mikes.

Chris' POV

The constant beeping reminded me I was alive, but it was defiantly pissing me off. I so badly wanted to open my eyes, to run from this darkness that was consuming me day and night for God knows how long. I tried to open my mouth, I needed to warn them that Mike was after my Andy. My Andy? Maybe in my head and heart, but I would protect her if it was the last thing I did. However I was pretty useless just laying here.

I tried to move my finger. No luck. Toes? Nope. I groaned. Wait I groaned! I can make noises? I tried to talk but I couldn't open my mouth.

"Chris?" James?! I tried to talk again. Doing everything I could. I tried to forced my body to move. I was groaning so much I thought I would pass out into exhaustion.

"Chris? Chris if you can hear me you got to stop groaning. Your exhausting yourself." If I could of grinned I would have. He took the non-existent words out of my mouth. I groaned again.

"For f*cks sakes Chris. I said stop." He started to mumble to himself. Than directed back at me.

"Buddy if you can hear me you got to wake up. I'm bored here without you. It's been too long going without your stupid antics. Over four weeks Chris. Some random street person found you in the alley." Well at least they found me. James sighed.

"Andy won't talk to Charlie. That last thing she said when Char called her was that you kissed her. It was just before all this happened I guess. Char's tried calling her multiple times a day and her phones always off. She's shut herself out from the world." Mike! My eyes shot open and I whipped my head towards James.

"M-mmike?" What if he got her? What if we didn't know. James eyes went wide.

"Chris? Thank God you woke up! I'll call a nurse to let her know." he stood up and pushed his chair back slightly in the process. My arm flew towards him and lightly gripped his arm.

"Does Mike have her?" James frowned.

"No. He couldn't. Mike was let off easy for sure, he had a good lawyer. Only a restraining order, but he wouldn't break that cause it would send him to jail. He's not that stupid." I shook my head, maybe a little too violently because I got an immediate head ache because of it. I pointed down to my wrapped wounds.

"Mike did this. He said. He said he would get her again and make her enjoy it over and over." I closed my eyes and rubbed my temples slowly. James must have pulled out his phone because a few seconds latter he was explaining it all to Charlie. We had to get this bastard. We had to protect Andy.