Chapter 11:

~Blue's POV~

          I wipe small tears away from my eyes with a tissue as a gentle knock enters my ears. God why can't that man just leave me alone? I know he means good but I just can't handle it right now. I just need to be alone. Maybe I should do what Bucky did and just leave. Maybe I should go back home to Romania. I mean it's not a bad idea I guess, I have to do something. I should just take Steve's advice and try to move on.

       All of those thoughts disappear as soon as I open the door. Tony Stark stands there, a bouquet of flowers in his hand. I don't say anything as I lean against the door. "I wanted to give you these as away to say I'm sorry for your lose and well I'm sorry for everything else I put you through. It was wrong of me." I give a small smile as I except the flowers. "Hope you're not allergic.

      He begins to walk off but I stop him. "Tony." He just stops dead in his tracks and he looks at me. "Thank you. You don't know how much this means." In that moment I walk up to him and wrap my arms around him. After we separate I look at him and say "you know you look way better now that your not a scarecrow."  He just chuckles and grabs my hand. "Come on there is something I want to talk to you and the others about."

~A/N~

Sorry everyone I know this is a really short chapter but don't worry there is more to come I promise! Love you all, peace ✌🏼!

~April